goodseemore goodseemore 41-45, F 37 Answers Feb 17, 2012

its in there jeans

Best Answer

Genes

Best Answer

squid's got them

Best Answer

I think that many guys are just raised that way. Honestly, either their dads are complete ***** or their moms indulge them. My brother was doted on by my mom, and it ruined any chance that he and I would ever get along. He had a total sense of entitlement and little clue what it meant to have empathy or compassion for someone else.

And some guys find that being a jerk works for them to a degree. They lie and manipulate or whatever to get what they want. Many women are pushovers for any guy who will flatter them or pay them the least attention...so the jerk is enabled. It's also really easy for a jerk to find other jerk friends to hang out with. And there is a certain faction and type of people who actually admire the jerks in the world, so again, they are encouraged and enabled. You can even observe this type of thing on EP. To a degree, it's a lifestyle that works for many guys, and as long as that's possible, they will continue to act that way.

Best Answer

Women can be nasty too.

Best Answer

They aren't men. They lack emotional intelligence and are self-absorbed.

Better question is - why aren't you able to pick it earlier?

Best Answer

Yes, i know that. I was just focusing on what's in her control - learning to pick them.

Best Answer

Because they think the world revolves all around them + all about them.

Best Answer

omgg & this is coming from a Woman ??? lol yall are just as bad as we are :( & sometimes even worst . so I would not talk if I were you :( .... theres a few women that like to think ( the world revolves all around them too )

Best Answer

Because they don't have really good friends as examples and also because they have low self-esteem and don't know how to handle their emotions. Most men that I know that have acted like jerks is because they can't find a decent way to express themselves so they act like jerks.

Best Answer

they just want attention

Best Answer

I guess the politically correct answer would be that we cannot generalize all men this way, BUT I feel ya on that one.

Best Answer

Because they can't handle women and they NEVER grow up.Seriously Never!!!!

Best Answer

same reason some women are jerks....they belong to gether

Best Answer

We've set aside a smaller group of men to do all the crappy thing the rest of us can only laugh at over the third beer. They are a surrogate a$$ for the rest of us who have to behave.

Best Answer

Dont u mean most men.

Best Answer

It's what we are best at.

Best Answer

Some people just are, there is no real reason we can see

Best Answer

not all are but im trying to work out the minority that are lol

Best Answer

they just are!

Best Answer

BEcause they are chidren........they are doing what they enjoy.

Which is not a bad thing.....but you have to admit...you have done some foolish thing.

Best Answer

Because men are never brought up to deal with their problems by talking about them. They use a form of illusions for what a man is supposed to be and in the process lose the ability to think things trough. Anyone can get to a better place if they are willing to work on it. Most men don't want to work on anything like that unless they can see that they are a failure.

Best Answer

I think it depends on the man...some from past experiences..some the way they were raised..some just think they are better and some just cause they can..

But women can be the same way...

I just try to avoid all jerks period!

Best Answer

huh :o dunno

Best Answer