lorsive lorsive 22-25, M 12 Answers Sep 25, 2012 in Community

People who are miserable usually want others to be miserable. It's hard to be sweet and sunny when you are really hurting inside.

Best Answer

Perhaps its their meanness that's ultimately making them upset?

Best Answer

I guess that's because they don't have the strengh to think about others...they're overwehlmd with what they deal with

Best Answer

I'm a self confessed *******. I know that. I am mean to people and that's because I hate myself. I notice that when I get into deep moods I start feeling angry at others who at the time I think have a much better break than me. I get this attitude, "If nobody's being careful around my feelings, then why should I go out of my way to help someone else feel good when I can't even help myself?" I want people to feel like I do I guess.

Best Answer

thank you for your comment and i hope that i didn't offend you or anyone on here.

Best Answer

In no way was I offended. Thanks for acknowledging :)

Best Answer

The most basic forms of life only know self protection, community/love/friendship was tacked on (pretty recently really) when warm bloods showed up. The human psyche falls back on it's roots when stressed.

Best Answer

They're not, really. They're just tired of depression (it's a form of pain), and hopelessness and they just want to be left alone.

Best Answer