SmartSweet1 SmartSweet1 51-55, F 13 Answers Jul 22, 2011

Well if you walked in my path, you would understand, albeit there is always one thing to smile about, after awhile, that one thing is not enough...you'd wish it were,but sadly it isn't.

Best Answer

I'm sorry :(....I hope that good things come your way soon.

Best Answer

oh no wasn't looking for sympathy, have come through the horror and out the other side...just sometimes you just can't . But I thank you just the same. : )

Best Answer

Believe it or not, I do understand. It's a shame that we have to go through so many tribulations that we become numb to things we should not be numb to in the first place.

Best Answer

i agree with you. theres always something to be happy about. For everyone. Some people are just so drownded in the negitive that they have a hard time finding the positive

Best Answer

Sometimes there is no positive, or if there is it is quickly taken, destroyed or killed against their will.

Best Answer

It is often difficult to think of the mere fact that we should be glad we are alive period. However, I do understand how the negative can shadow the positive.

Best Answer

Life is not easy that's for sure, however, there has to be some good out there in every day, or so I would like to believe.

Best Answer

Hmmmm...You can't always ask that question when you meet people who are 'bitter, grumpy, or just plain unhappy'. There could be many reasons. If you can smile when you think of at least one thing, then good for you. But if it were me, I'd pray for the people who don't love in their life.

Best Answer

Good suggestion :)

Best Answer

It has been my experience to see folks..... who if you handed them EVERYTHING they want, need and whine about incessantly, they'd ***** that it came too late or wasn't the right color....<br />
I've also known folks who had darned little and suffered horrific issues and they can find joy in something as simple as a single flower....<br />
Basic instability, mental illness, flawed genetics and poor upbringing are behind most of these folks.<br />
I think certain meds and therapies can greatly help some. Others are here simply to remind the rest of us to keep smiling and avoid THEM!!

Best Answer

I guess we all need to be a little more compassionate to others along the way as we never know if we will walk in someone's footsteps.

Best Answer

I think there are many different reasons: possibly they have had horrific things that have happened in their lives that leave them emotionally scarred to the point that they cannot handle happiness. I do think that some peoples' personalities are just wired to be that way as well. I do think that most of the bitter persons cannot let go of past hurts and that leads them to continue on the same path. I would say I am one of the blessed ones bc i have been able to leave the pain in the past and walk forward in the sunshine.

Best Answer

I think too sometimes people get caught in a cycle that is hard to break. So, it keeps going and going and going until they get off a particular depression wheel.

Best Answer

i dont know i just got lots of nasty comments to a joke question which was "how do i get rid of the guy asking all the catering questions." one guys reply i though was just ott. i actually answered the catering guys questions not all but most. people were all having a joke about how many questions he asked in a short space of time relating to baking& catering

Best Answer

It's really tough to know how people are going to react. I'm sorry you got nasty comments :(

Best Answer

Life is too short to go through it all bent out of shape, but for some reason some people feel more comfortable being miserable. I can not explain why. They just don't know any better. Maybe just not too highly evolved.

Best Answer

Or maybe that's all they know.

Best Answer

Some have a wounded soul underneath

Best Answer

Perhaps...and maybe it's irreparable?

Best Answer

And what would that one thing be?

Best Answer

Being alive and being able to connect with others who view life in a similar manner.

Best Answer

Why the hell should anyone be glad to be alive? So they can rot, suffer and die? Connect with others who view life in a similar manner? BULLSHIT! I'd like to slaughter the entire human race.

Best Answer