I mean we're all equals..right?? please don't even comment if you don't even know what condescension means..-cough cough- Jin
RachaelPie RachaelPie 16-17, F 7 Answers Sep 13, 2009

people who are condescending fear that they will be found equal, not superior if the truth was known.

Best Answer

some really feel inferior to everyone else, and so are condescending to make themselves feel better. Others truly *DO* feel like they're better than everyone. I've known quite a few of those, and they're the worst. They live in a delusion that they're better while ******* off everyone around them.

Best Answer

insecurity, fear, poor self image. self confident people have no need to look down on others.

Best Answer

Because they're %$#@&^%!!! lol I think everyone has a different reason, but for the most part I think it's because that's their way of feeling better about themselves. I have an aunt who was soooo condescending to me, even when I was in grade school. She's about seventeen years older than me, and you'd think she have sense enough to speak properly to someone that much younger than herself. I always felt like I was doing something wrong around her, even when I did nothing at all. She's a very bitter woman though, who will probably never see how she created her own hell. If you have someone who is condescending to you, IGNORE IT. Even responding back angrily seems to give these brats a reason to exist. Condescending behavior spotlights someone who's still a child.

Best Answer