Some EP'ers preach to the faced ones, "Thou shalt be trolled!" But I say, so what! Isn't having an identity better then hiding behind a random pic?
Hatter4 Hatter4 16-17, F 23 Answers Dec 19, 2012 in Hobbies

Because some people use this site to feel free in what they write. We all have lives off the site (well, some of us lol) and things that they might write would be detrimental to their work or family or just their lives in general. For some it's safer to remain anonymous. I show my face as I would never write anything that was harmful to myself, family or friends.

Best Answer

Maybe because they don't want to. Why does it matter?

Best Answer

Exactly!

Best Answer

The orion nebula looks better than my face.

Best Answer

ok.if you want to look me .You need to come on my profile:)

Best Answer

WHATEVER the reason is, it's THEIR reason ....& I don't care

Best Answer

The same reason when you are a kid you don't wear your name plastered on your clothes, There are way too many creepers out there and ya never know when they'll recognize you in real life.

Best Answer

Then again, your profile says you are so young, maybe you're one of the creepers? :)

Best Answer

Naw, that's me.

Best Answer

Insecurities..Or we simply don't want to..Lol.

Best Answer

the faces may not be their own, but if they are, then there might be some reason. i've never tried putting my real picture on anything other that official forms of identification; passports and such. if it were up to me, my face wouldn't be noticed by anyone, but that is merely a dream.

Best Answer

*than

Best Answer

That sounds depressing, but I'm not quite sure why.

Best Answer

i love surprising people with my physical form, and for that i need to keep it in the dark as much as i need to.

Best Answer

Ok, good reason.

Best Answer

best answer?

Best Answer

Thinking bout it.

Best Answer

I am a person of many names and so I have many faces. For this reason, I do not use a personal pic or avatar.

Best Answer

Awwww, Thank you for "Best Answer"!!! Happy New World!!

Best Answer

Because they prefer the anonymity, and these profiles can be googled by username. If your pic's on the avatar, it will appear.

Best Answer

Don't want people I know outside of EP to recognize me. I come to EP to release things I can't tell others. Don't want it to follow me outside of here.

Best Answer

some of us are famous and don't need the hassle

Best Answer

Hmmm. Who's famous on here?

Best Answer

I've got my face on

Best Answer

AWWWW :)

Best Answer

Even if I wanted to,I don't have a digital camera that would work.

Best Answer