exactlythepoint exactlythepoint 36-40 15 Answers May 15, 2012

It hurts. Says me with 5 tatts and 10 piercings :-P

Best Answer

aww! very cute answer ! , i wud agree you been needled enough !

Best Answer

Thanks :-) And yeah I have lol

Best Answer

Because a lot of nurses make a huge mess of it! Stabbing through veins, not finding them, causing pain and bruises! It's my personal worst nightmare!

Best Answer

Most get special training ..so don't blame the majority..for those who forget what they were taught in the beginning or just get sloppy.

Best Answer

They are probably afraid of finding out they have some terminal disease.

Best Answer

diseases ! ever heard of aids ! ~ its pretty common to get it from using the same needles !

Best Answer

What 3rd world country do you come from? I'm speaking about having your blood drawn in a medical setting for testing. They do not use the same needles....wow.

Best Answer

Maybe you should take a class, regardless of whatever I spelled wrong, the same needles are not used on multiple people - period. To say such a thing when I am trying to understand the fears that people may have about having blood drawn is shameful, you are promoting fear and I'm not for that. I care about the people I work with and want to learn on how I can better help them. You have a problem with that? Go troll somewhere else.

Best Answer

i have no problem with anyone learning at all , and i am not promoting fear being on this site for over five years under different usernames , you the first to mention such a thing , so i do have a good record here for being supportive and providing good help and advice , you are only speaking about where you work , things do happen in other places , as people are in a rush , and its common that giving blood spreads disease !

Best Answer

and by the way i am far from being a troll !!

Best Answer

OMG...never used the same needle twice for any draws.or IV's

Best Answer

Higher chance of getting via Hep.. than HIV via needles...

Best Answer

I don't like needles. That might be why some are afraid!

Best Answer

Because they have something called: Aichmophobia, which is a fear of needles, duh

Best Answer

Needles! But for some reason, piercing needles dont bother me at all. I just got my nose pierced and it was fine. But when it comes to blood draws and shots, i get all nervous, my throat constricts, and i start to black out. Never ends well. Haha

Best Answer

there wimps lol

Best Answer

idk - personally i love it. then again, if its an employment drug test, i can see why some people might be nervous.

Best Answer

I'm one of those people. I just hate the feeling of my blood coming out. Makes me anxious to watch the vials fill with my blood. I think it all started when I was young because I have small, hidden veins, and I would have to be poked multiple times before they found the vein. Sometimes they have to use my forearm.

Best Answer

People just don't take to having their veins stabbed and siphoned out. It's one of the great mysteries of life.

Best Answer

Great question ! I was a Navy Hospital Corpsman, and served with the 2nd Marines. <br />
We had to to a medical call for HIV testing on all personel. <br />
Here comes a Big, Strong, Fearless, U.S. Marine, sits on the table and before the needle ever made it to his arm he passed out cold !<br />
Why ? I have no idea !

Best Answer