Rosesanddiamonds Rosesanddiamonds 22-25, F 8 Answers Dec 5, 2013 in Community

Sometimes people just want to make noise... it's like they want to be noticed, and arguing is their way of getting attention. I'm sure their are many reasons, but I think it's usually about a anarchistic sort of thing - it's all about me, or at least it should be.

Best Answer

Personally, I think people are just afraid of having their structured beliefs challenged, so if something comes along that stands against what they think, they get very defensive. This isn't the only reason, there are many others. Sometimes, people are very sensitive, and as a result, they put up a defensive barrier that shuts them out and makes them very prone to frustration and getting into arguments. At least that's how I am.

Best Answer

Am not

Best Answer

LOL

Best Answer

I AM NOT ******* ARGUMENTATIVE!!!!!!!! SAY THAT AGAIN AND I WILL HUNT YOU DOWN AND TEAR YOUR EYES OUT!!!!!!!!

Best Answer

yawn..

Best Answer

HOW DARE YOU!!!?? WHERE DO YOU GET OFF ACCUSING SOME OF US OF BEING ARGUMENTATIVE??!!! WHAT STATS ARE YOU SOURCING?

Best Answer

These half hearted jokes are so boring now...

Best Answer

I even used Caps. How's that half-hearted?

Best Answer

Why are you so argumentative!

Best Answer

the bias of being unbiased. more than half of our own memory are imagined events. -some of the reasons

Best Answer