When people try to convince others of their beliefs, they are really trying to convince themselves. They are also twerps whose HolySpam is annoying and unwelcome.

Best Answer

Their god needs recruits to hold up the pillars

Best Answer

Well I don't really care whether others "LOVE" my God or not, I mean it doesn't even make sense if they do not believe in him in what sense would they love him?!! I only care about respect! You do not believe in my God and do not love him it is really your business but do not disrespect my God and expect me say nothing about it, that's when I get excited and people mistakes me thinking that I'm a fanatic or wants to convert them LOL no I'm not, I'm only a human being who got offended!

Best Answer

Well to a non-believer disrespecting a god makes no sense. We consider it is a concept and one can't disrespect a concept. We analyse a concept, we don't consider it untouchable.

Best Answer

That's very logical and understood! and when I was speaking I also meant people from other religions not only non-believers! I'd never disrespect someone's God that's so childish and I really do not care whether someone is a believer or not it is non of my business but people have got to learn how to deal with others' beliefs! I hate how some people get me out of my mind, I say stuff that I regret later because someone else could have the same belief as the idiot I'm arguing with and get offended!

Best Answer