Eddiecalifornia Eddiecalifornia 22-25, M 11 Answers Feb 6, 2011

Peaple who are controlling and jealous are not happy people. They often have had many losses, hardships or trauma in their lives, much of which they weren't able to control. If they lacked love and compassion growing up they tend to look at others as having had it easier and the reaction is jealousy. Unable to control events in their lives often makes them try to control circumstances and people around them. <br />
They lack self-esteem and respect for themselves and have a hard time seeing good things and happiness in other people. They can heal and find a better way of being, though most don't see that there unhappiness is caused by their control and jealousy. I have discovered most people aren't like this...and I stay away from those who are.

Best Answer

Somehow maybe they lack some communication skills. <br />
But we can all become controlling when we feel we're losing what seems vital. Learning to let go takes time.

Best Answer

Personality disorder, paranoia, abandonment complex. Abused as children.

Best Answer

They are insecure about themselves and their life

Best Answer

insecurities

Best Answer

Insecurity, jealousy, a need to be seen as superior. I work for one!!! I just ignore her as much as I can...

Best Answer

they are affraid to lose what they have.........what they love

Best Answer

Ironically people who are both desiring to be controlling and also jealous are actually out of control and lack self esteem. Those who are truely in control are just in control and are not driven by jealous intentions.

Best Answer

You can blame their mom and dad, that is where you get control issues <br />
The jealousy issue can either be a lack of trust in their partner because of past actions or a lack of trust in their partner's ability to make conscious choices and decisions about their conduct when they are with other people. <br />
Control Freaks are usually jealous too! Somehow it goes hand in hand.....

Best Answer

Are those little leprechauns bothering you again? :)

Best Answer