I posted a question a few minutes ago --- it is already "solved'--- about the phrase "Thank God", and you'd think I was saying something against nonbelievers, for God's sake! All I did was ask what nonbelievers say in place of "Thank God"! I REALLY think some people NEED TO CHILL THE HELL OUT! Oh, and also I do NOT appreciate being referred to as a "Religious Freak" just because I KNOW there is a God! And, for al those too STUPID to figure it out, themselves, I did NOT just say ANYTHING about ANYONE going to Hell!
snowlady snowlady 36-40, F 15 Answers Aug 13, 2009

easy girl.....take what people say with a grain of salt - thats all its usually worth......if you pose a question on a hotly debated topic like spirituality you gotta be prepared for passionate answers, not all of which are going to be intelligent or/and sensible....

Best Answer

Some people are too serious because of a severe lack of oxygen due to their head being up there ***. It's a very sad disorder that can only be cured with laughter. Prognosis is good if caught early in the disease.<br />
Okay I just know some people are going to be pissed and block me now.

Best Answer

Let them be freely damn serious, as you can be freely damn funny! When we start a fight, life usually becomes serious and not funny anymore.

Best Answer

It's easy to get pissed at someone over the internet, you don't have to worry about them punching your face, so people run their mouths off for no real reason.

Best Answer

The theists and atheists are trying to out do each other and corner the market on spastic colon syndrome...<br />
They're all generally nice, interesting folks unless you or Groucho say the secret word....God

Best Answer

Low intelligence. I think there are studies that reveal that a sense of humor is a sign of high intelligence. Think of comedians and comedy shows, and those who do not get the punch line. they have low intelligent and those looks of seriousness (really looks of I don't have a F**ing clue) <br />
I always have a smile on my face because I am always thinking of how life would be so much better if I was not in this space with this very boring, or stupid, or insecure, or non essential person or people. I actually stopped going to public meetings because I could not keep using discretionary (took me three tries to get that one spelled right) time not having fun at all.

Best Answer

i dont believe in god but i still say thank god or damn god....<br />
:)

Best Answer

I agree with LuckyPickle. Head-up-*** syndrome.

Best Answer

I guess its catching.

Best Answer

serious? pshh...... whose got time to be serious? NOT I says Mid!<br />
I liked my answer to your question!! Seinfeld is hysterical!!

Best Answer