I have just about had enough now.........my blood is nearing boiling point and I know that I am going to end up blowing !
simplynickstill simplynickstill 36-40, M 11 Answers Apr 12 in Community

Some people are just messed up.

Best Answer

I don't think she's messed up..............I think she is very clever.........getting people to believe all the crap that she keeps coming out with !

Best Answer

But there's got to be something wrong with a person who even wants to do that.

Best Answer

*** holes.

Best Answer

I know the feeling.

Best Answer

I feel ya!

Best Answer

Maybe you need to give them a mouth full and scare the crap out of them,it may not change them but you'll feel better on the inside.

Best Answer

Unfortunately, or fortunately, however you want to look at it, I am just not that sort of person !

Best Answer

Okay,so what kind of person are you in general?

Best Answer

This about sums me up.................caring, loving, always happy to help if I can, try to look to the future rather than the past, considerate to others, funny, easy going, honest ( although some people think I am not for some reason, but that's another story )...............since leaving my ex-wife in 2012, I have been through such a rough time, done things that could have been fatal to me, but thought that there was something to keep going forwards for, that things were going to get better. In truth.....I can't see that anymore.........whether I am who I used to be which was someone that hid his feelings, didn't care much for what he wanted, or whether I am who I am now.........I seem to be destined to fail. And it SUCKS !

Best Answer

Wow,you certainly haven't failed from what i'm reading.

Best Answer

Try making new friends - people who don't do whatever it is you've worked so hard to kick. Your old acquaintances might call you stuck up, but hey, like you said - they're trying to drag you down. So they're not really friends...

Best Answer

I wouldn't call her a friend.......she is my ex-wife !

Best Answer

Ah - you hadn't mentioned divorce. That's a situation that often brings out the worst in people - especially when there are lawyers involved. Good luck, I hope you and your ex can resolve things more peacefully and move on.

Best Answer

Why do you let such unworthy individuals have so much control over your emotions?

Best Answer

I try not to.........but every time I get myself to somewhere that life is on the up for me...............she does something else that shatters everything.

Best Answer

I see. Is there any way you can completely disconnect from this person?

Best Answer

I am in the same boat with my ex husband so I can really relate!

Best Answer

I thought I had ! Basically...........she has always been one of those "what I want I get" people...........and she stops at nothing to get it. I haven't felt this angry for a very long time............and it's something I hoped I would never feel again to this extent............but she seems to know which buttons of mine to press.......and boy is she pressing them.

Best Answer

Cause some people flat out refuse to know their place...

Best Answer