Say how they feel? As in a one way street? Think about this for a second. Recipricating in disclosing feeling exposing your vulnerabilities to the world of Metoo's is one thing. Expecting it from another is just wrong. Trust is built, not a right. You need a permit for this type of architecture like the house love builds.

Best Answer

Fear of rejection??? I say it how it is I can't waist no time playing guessing games.

Best Answer

Perhaps because what they feel contradicts what they want or need and when you are conflicted the last thing you want to do is express something you are as of yet unsure of.<br />
My daughter's father is a prime example of a person who never shows/expresses his true feelings. Unfortunately, not everyone can articulate that part of themselves and those who can and do often find their feelings were better kept to themselves. I have found the more open and honest I am about how I feel the more often it comes back to bite me.

Best Answer

Because they most likely don't even know exactly how they feel..

Best Answer

im happy and hot <br />
how are you <br />
idk why , maybe stuck up

Best Answer

ah must be nice, such a burden for those of us who are just mediocre.

Best Answer

fear, untreated anxiety, and/or a lack of effective communication skills for whatever reason. They could also just be playing hard to get which on occasion is an effective strategy given the premise that people are often interested in the unknown.

Best Answer

Insecurity, anxiety, etc... if you boil it down, it always comes to fear. People are afraid of saying things that will provoke a negative response, or afraid of failing, or afraid of well, just about anyhting.

Best Answer

Makes vague grunting noises

Best Answer

I personally never have anything to say. How do I feel? I don't know. I simply do not know. Nothing comes into my head. Just blank. If I do think of something though, I don't know how to put it into words. English is my first language but feels like my second. Everybody has their own situation/story. Don't always assume they're just shy, although that may the case, you never know until you become like family to them. Don't get to frustrated, please.

Best Answer