EVERYONE KNOWS THEY ARE RIGHT AND DONT YOU DARE TELL THEM THEY ARENT....CAUSE YOU WILL BE JUDGED....

Best Answer

given the anonymity and distance, it makes it easy to just 'say it as it is' when they would unlikely do it in person. When content creation becomes self accountable you'll see a huge change on how people relate to each other.

Best Answer

I agree. I have a few that follow me around and nit pick at nonsense to try to prove they are superior. It's sad. I came here for different perspective and a few laugh. Not to be put on the defensive by people who think they know it all or know what's best for everyone.

Best Answer

Someone here thinks that Im a womanizer. And there is nothing that could not be further from the truth.

Best Answer

It's EP not a counseling group. I respect you to have your own opinions no matter how different from mines. Why are you so insecurity because I don't share yours or I won't validate your superiority complex. Just block him. You don't need to deal with that.

Best Answer

That's true, but if they don't know you personally and the other qualities you may possess, the posts here are all they have to go on. I tend to assume that they're only a fraction of what the person is about, so I can't love or hate anyone ba<x>sed upon what I read here. It just gives me a very general idea of their basic pov.

Best Answer

I'm afraid you get these kind of people in life full stop. It's hurtful at times, but it's best to ignore it.

Best Answer