some people have little patience for questions and posts they see as whining. some people define whining very broadly. one cannot expect everyone else to live by their own personal code of ethics.

Best Answer

Are you Casey Anthony?

Best Answer

no

Best Answer

You sure look like her.

Best Answer

how and why

Best Answer

Your eyes and your face.

Best Answer

she has brown eyes and i have blue

Best Answer

You could be waring contacts.

Best Answer

our face is diff. and i am 14

Best Answer

One word 'frogs' they have the answer to everything.

Best Answer

i concur

Best Answer

Yeh I mean why say I bunch of hateful words when you can say 'ribbit'

Best Answer

We`re online, people are less inhibited to showing their true selves when they don`t have to say stuff to others` faces. They`re being jerks because they are jerks.

Best Answer

Yes I found one here, really mean words. Commenting to someone's story to kill, shoot himself for being lonely, getting 15 long comments. And the guy saying that it's consuming space ? OMG. I don't know why, how could they say that, is a question.

Best Answer

You are correct, there is no reason to be mean. People who take cheap shots at people here because they are anonymous are probably mean deep down.

Best Answer

for the same reason people are mean in rl. some people are mean. some people are just having a really really bad day. some people have a strange sense of humor. why let other people bother you. just as you have every right to post what you want on here so do they.

Best Answer

ignorance flourishes on the net,

Best Answer

because some people just prefer the dark side of life

Best Answer

Sometimes it's just people having a bad day and typing the first thought that comes to mind...a few people out there need to validate themselves by making someone else feel worse about themselves. It's also easier for someone to be more vocal online since it's relatively anonymous...it's unlikely that people would be as outspoken in person or on the phone as they are online. <br />
And you are right...age has nothing to do with it. I personally know a few people my age who seriously need to grow up and get some emotional maturity...

Best Answer

some people is just that way cheer up everything will be fine

Best Answer