Secondary question how can one expect to be validated if they never do it themselves? I know fair is not life\'s way but how can you help someone to realize the contradictory way which they are?
Goodbadladywoman Goodbadladywoman 26-30, F 3 Answers Jan 5 in Community

What? Don't you like my choice to need you to validate my choice? Pleeeese say yes.

Best Answer

Lol, no I don't it's driving me crazy IRL.

Best Answer

Sorry to hear that... In my perception this behavior is looking for faith or the placement of your certainty in another person... trust. There is an energetic reward for the person that facilitated the creation of the certainty... it is pleasurable. Like when I offered myself for judgement (foolishly) that was me (unknowingly) trying to create some certainty but it comes in many flavors.

Best Answer

Same reason some people think it's mind-boggling...it's just the way some people are.

Best Answer

What if annonymity was so absolute in their mind due to several factors that they are stuck between action and compromise

Best Answer

?

Best Answer

that's my point maybe their mind is just as boggled as yours.

Best Answer

Yes I realize that but how one chooses to deal with the mind boggling is another matter entirely.

Best Answer

I agree and the way I deal with it is mental projection of the positive outcome I most desire in that moment.

Best Answer