What? Don't you like my choice to need you to validate my choice? Pleeeese say yes.

Best Answer

Lol, no I don't it's driving me crazy IRL.

Best Answer

Sorry to hear that... In my perception this behavior is looking for faith or the placement of your certainty in another person... trust. There is an energetic reward for the person that facilitated the creation of the certainty... it is pleasurable. Like when I offered myself for judgement (foolishly) that was me (unknowingly) trying to create some certainty but it comes in many flavors.

Best Answer

What if annonymity was so absolute in their mind due to several factors that they are stuck between action and compromise

Best Answer

?

Best Answer

that's my point maybe their mind is just as boggled as yours.

Best Answer

Yes I realize that but how one chooses to deal with the mind boggling is another matter entirely.

Best Answer

I agree and the way I deal with it is mental projection of the positive outcome I most desire in that moment.

Best Answer