They think everybody, a good samaritan, a guy on a bike riding down the street, whatever, they think they're out to get them. Those are some major trust issues. I'm shocked i'm so trusting of people when I was raised by parents who kept me inside all the time as I was growing up because they were afraid I'd be kidnapped the second I walked out the door...ugh...
endofseptember endofseptember 22-25, F 23 Answers Jan 5, 2012

Who are talking about exactly, me? You are talking about me, aren't you?

Best Answer

don't tell her I told you but, yes, actually she was ! :-P

Best Answer

some people don't face life head on and bury things in the past, so they always watchn to see if they come back, never moving forward.

Best Answer

Because something bad probably happened to them and now they trust no one and have to protect themselves so nothing else will happen to them again.

Best Answer

they gotta a little green man in their head?<br />
paranoia will destroy ya

Best Answer

I am not paranoid. Everyone is out to get me and the government is watching me.

Best Answer

my first guess is stupidity (too harsh), but to take a more logical view it may be because people staying on guard. When someone does something, or has something that they want to keep from everyone else they have to isolate themselves. Then they become touchy and panicy when people approach them. I think the paranoid have something to hide, and those that don't; they may be stupid. I like the crazys

Best Answer

i just think its too bad they isolate themselves. they're really missing out on a lot of experiences that could provide some insight

Best Answer

This can happen when people their smoking gets out of moderation.<br />
Your parents loved and cared for you, must be good people.

Best Answer

they are good people, i just wish they weren't so pessimistic when it comes others

Best Answer

wha-what do you mean paranoid... I'm not paranoid... Are you paranoid?... Why, did you see somone watching us?

Best Answer

It's ok to be paranoid when everyone's against you.

Best Answer

I need to know your reasons for asking, what's your motive?

Best Answer

my motive is trying to make sense of their thought process

Best Answer

But, if I answer, you'll know more about me...

Best Answer

if your thoughts are kept behind closed doors all the time, then no one will ever really know who you are. which for most people, is not the most fulfilling way to live

Best Answer

I take my paranoia very seriously, lol!

Best Answer

You're right, people shouldn't be paranoid. BTW, could you please send me your full name, address, daily schedule, and times that you sleep?

Best Answer

Dreams

Best Answer

People are idiots.

Best Answer