My cousin is the one, not me, giong through that hell, he has a gf that is angry at the world, because she is paranoid and jealous and attacks people who havent done a thing...if someone just says something, or she hears something that might seem like they are in anyway being friendly, she goes on the attack....we hardly see the poor guy...why does he stay?
abeautifultruth abeautifultruth 26-30, F 8 Answers Jul 26, 2010

They are insecure and need to sort themselves out.They are in pain and should be treated with compassion but also with fairness and be made to realise that they do not love their partner as things are they just desire to control them so that they can feel safe.Put them in touch with someone who can help them understand themselves and move forwards.

Best Answer

There is something going on behind the closed doors of the relationship that is causing the disorder...usually is shows up when there isn't enough affection of really bad lack of communication. If they're falling into the bottle it makes it way worse so somebody better ask somebody whats going on because it will only get worse....Too bad they probably started out happy.

Best Answer

Like Liquidamer stated, jealousy is a statement of insecurity. It has nothing to do with the other person. It is a statement that says "I don't feel good enough to satisfy you" or "I don't feel I have the ability to acquire what this other person acquired." Until the jealous person addresses his or her insecurities, there is no hope for a healthy relationship. <br />
Too often, people get into relationships hoping that the relationship will complete them and make them whole. We can only believe from others what we already believe ourselves. We need to find ways to complete ourselves outside of our relationship, and, preferably, before we get into a relationship.

Best Answer

Very Perplexing, sorry you probably cannot help him, its up to the individual when that happens.

Best Answer

Cus they are picled crackwhores with no life

Best Answer

They have issues.

Best Answer