llgmaryland llgmaryland 36-40, F 12 Answers Mar 29, 2010

I don't hate I'll rather to forget the <br />
Person even exist, but is hard to <br />
Forgive somebody when they keep <br />
Following you around to harm you. <br />
Don't you think?

Best Answer

how do u know they haven't forgiven? I know there are people I have accepted and forgiven but would still not let them back in my life due to knowing they would be toxic to me by the nature of their personality or because they continue to repeat the same harmful patterns that caused me to suffer in the first place, other people I choose not to forgive, without hate, because they are just not worth that much time in thinking about them, I've moved on, get over it kinda thing. If you're in the wrong then you have no right to expect forgiveness, expectation itself shows lack of remorse.

Best Answer

Wise words..

Best Answer

They have a real difficult time dealing with people in general.<br />
They can't cope with anything beyond themselves so if a slight disagreement happens, they have to x you out of their life to maintain their high standard of how you should treat them.<br />
Just be thankful if you're not like them. Can't be good for your health to be like that.

Best Answer

some people get off to holding grudes maybe idfk

Best Answer

The continuously stubborn human race sees forgiveness as weakness. Admitting your wrong takes courage, but people see it as quitting. Know that you are good. Remember to give second chances and forgive in hopes you will be granted the same in time.

Best Answer

Beats me. It takes a lot of effort and time to hold a grudge like that, and------Life's too short!

Best Answer

Those are the ones who have yet to have even forgiven themselves. If one cannot get past that they don't stand a chance at forgiving others.

Best Answer

Because people suck and dont have the strength it takes to forgive someone for something..

Best Answer