Its the loud ones you gotta keep an eye on

Best Answer

Its because we dont want to feel like we're making a mistake or embarrassing ourselves.<br />
I kind of kno this because thats how i am in reality

Best Answer

Why all the negative assumptions? I am one of these people and usually it's because I am feeling shy and I'm not really a social person, I'm a hermit,

Best Answer

for me it is too hard to speak. Also, in many cases it does not even matter to say sth or not. I even not speak when people ask me sth about me, I just think about what to say then I realize its been a while so, why bother and start thinkin about another thing. people believe what they want to believe. So, I just let them be that way. When I listen them which is what I am doing generally, they speak the same thing again and again and when I say sth to them couple of months later they ask the same thing. They do not even remember god dammit. I think this is explain why I am too quiet.

Best Answer