It is understandable that they do not have really anyone to talk and build a trustful relationship.
re8wqe45 re8wqe45 26-30, M 8 Answers Dec 10, 2012 in Emotional Health

Some people are just shy. Maybe they're just shy around strangers though. Often when you get to know someone better and they feel comfortable around you .. they'll open up.<br />
Doesn't mean they're "too quiet".

Best Answer

Thanks for BA. :)

Best Answer

Its the loud ones you gotta keep an eye on

Best Answer

Its because we dont want to feel like we're making a mistake or embarrassing ourselves.<br />
I kind of kno this because thats how i am in reality

Best Answer

Why all the negative assumptions? I am one of these people and usually it's because I am feeling shy and I'm not really a social person, I'm a hermit,

Best Answer

because we are shy or something

Best Answer

for me it is too hard to speak. Also, in many cases it does not even matter to say sth or not. I even not speak when people ask me sth about me, I just think about what to say then I realize its been a while so, why bother and start thinkin about another thing. people believe what they want to believe. So, I just let them be that way. When I listen them which is what I am doing generally, they speak the same thing again and again and when I say sth to them couple of months later they ask the same thing. They do not even remember god dammit. I think this is explain why I am too quiet.

Best Answer