Ctm5 Ctm5 41-45, M 18 Answers Jul 29, 2012

Because some questions are not easy to answer with a few words.

Best Answer

I think, in my humble opinion, that some people are incapable of answering with one word when they can get their point across using a lot of big words and complex sentence structure due to the fact that they are unaware of their verbosity and just plain wordiness. Furthermore, once they are on their soapbox it almost feels like your only option is to kick the platform out from under their feet as they seem incapable of taking a hint and letting someone else have a turn because they are totally in love with being in the spotlight and seem to think everyone loves the sound of their voice as much as they themselve do.

Best Answer

Because I talk a lot. You should be around when I am actually speaking. On second thought, maybe you shouldn't.

Best Answer

i'm full of hot air sometimes

Best Answer

its called drugs

Best Answer

I think you may be right friend

Best Answer

I like short and sweet...

Best Answer

If someone gives you a long answer to your question you better read it. Those people actually make time for you to write a good answer.

Best Answer

no point reading drivel

Best Answer

dunno

Best Answer

Probably becuase short and simple is too easy. They probably value giving their full opinion for you to understand and maybe benefit from. If I were to post something, i'd like full detailed answers.

Best Answer

The right answer is obvious and does not need much explanation.

Best Answer

You are right, but some people like more details, others may not.

Best Answer

sometimes the right answer is simple.

Best Answer

I just like the truth

Best Answer

If that is the way you like it, fine, nothing wrong with that. People are different. But, I, on the other hand, would like more insight, rather than just a simple a response with no backbone to it.

Best Answer

Because we cant use mimic and gestures while talking on ep:D

Best Answer

If the question merits a long answer, I give it.

Best Answer

Fast typers!

Best Answer

It was a provocative question

Best Answer

yep

Best Answer

thought process

Best Answer

b/c

Best Answer