Beyonder33 Beyonder33 31-35, F 19 Answers Nov 27, 2012 in Struggles

no awkward silences, you get to think it through, your thoughts form better because you're not nervous, and you can do other stuff simultaneously since you're not attached to a phone.

Best Answer

Because when you text, you have lots of time to plan your words.

Best Answer

Great question! I hate texting and being asked to text instead of actual talking via the phone or in person. Just hate it!<br />
A quick text to say hi, or when you are going to arrive, or an emergency popped up might be acceptable~might that is, but I would rather call or talk in person.

Best Answer

I always prefer talking in person or on the phone..

Best Answer

when you write, you have time to think. On the Phone you have instant interaction, which makes it harder to feel save

Best Answer

Because ur free to roll ur eyes to the back of ur head while u whisper sweet nothing's lol

Best Answer

I don't get this, my sister will text me a question and send me three more texts about my answer. If she could have called me it would have taken three minutes to complete the whole conversation, not any of this crazy texting for twenty minutes to write three things to each other.<br />
I hate texting.

Best Answer

They don't necessarily want to listen to all of your ****.

Best Answer

They can be more brave about what they say via text

Best Answer

Sounds like my boyfriend lol. He's shy and timid in person. Even via phone calls but can talk his bu77 off via text!

Best Answer

For me, it's because I'm usually running around all day, cleaning, cooking, walking the dog, decorating for Christmas, tidying up the house, etc. It's easier for me to get back to a text when I get a spare minute, rather than holding a phone to my ear while trying to multi-task. I'm just too busy to sit down and focus on a phone call, and I will not wear a Bluetooth!

Best Answer

For me I have a phobia of phones since my mom had her phone tapped and didn't let me know until the cop told me he recorded me and asked if he could use it in court now I am weird about speaking on phones but in person I prefer if I know you if not I prefer to text until I feel ok with talking even if you are beside me

Best Answer

Give me your number. I'll call you. =]

Best Answer

Not me.<br />
I hate that.

Best Answer

Some people have social anxieties

Best Answer

Because talking on the phone sucks.

Best Answer