Ok, maybe someone does need professional help, but really, shouldn't you take time to make friends first? And some answers to very heartfelt questions are as blunt as baseball bats. If people can't be nice can't they at least be gentle? Nice would be good though, "come on people now, smile on your brother everybody get together come on and love one another right now"
tarfrahw tarfrahw 51-55 12 Answers Dec 8, 2012 in EP

It's something that bothers me a great deal here actually.<br />
Q: "Help I think I'm going to kill myself."<br />
A: "Get a life you attention *****."<br />
Seriously, what the hell EP?

Best Answer

I agree totally. Let's be good to each other. Let's be friends. What a nice place to come knowing we will be supportive and loving. That doesn't mean we won't tell each other the truth but we can be decent to each other.

Best Answer

Best Answer

Hmmmm, it looks like my comment was interpreted as an html tag and eaten. I had said &amp;lt applause &amp;gt, that is angle bracket applause angle bracket let's see which one gets through.

Best Answer

Lol, you have to escape html special characters on EP. In a way that's scary. Anyone have the cojones to test script tags? :-)

Best Answer

I love that song, but you're right, some people are rather tactless. Usually, if I feel like I want to say something less than kind I don't answer the question (unless the person keeps asking it).

Best Answer

Very commendable. I wish I had the self control :-)

Best Answer

I'm sorry about that.I'll try to do better next time.

Best Answer

Thanks! :-)

Best Answer

You'er welcome.That's what can we do to make this world better.

Best Answer

Hey Goober, life's a ***** and then you die. Is that too unsubtle for ya?

Best Answer

Yup. It doesn't match up with my belief that I have a duty to help where and when I can, and refrain from causing harm wherever possible. It's better to light one small candle, isn't it? And life's not a *****, it's the dance of Maya :-)

Best Answer

i agree ... though you probably notice i'm blunt too ... i have aspergers and cant relate as well, but i'm empathic which is why i care at all

Best Answer

There's a subtle difference between merely blunt and big wooden club blunt. Hmmmm, as in "Well, if you're sad you should try and change things you don't like" as compared to "WTF do you have to be sad about? Stop whining and go get some prozac if you can't deal" :-)
Some people might describe them as "blunt" and "rude" but I'm trying to stay positive ;-)

Best Answer

I'm not here to be anybody's wet nurse

Best Answer

Well, ok, sure, but I hope your lack of interest in nursing doesn't imply that you're the anti-nurse ;-) I mean that it's perfectly fine not to spend your energy on things you don't care about but my complaint wasn't about that but rather about people who purposefully or accidentally introduce unneeded negative energy like telling people who may or may not be genuinely suicidal "sure go do it, loser, we don't care"... I'm sure you're not like that.

Best Answer