I never knew about these men. I always thought that only gay men or those who wanted to be women would cross dress. What do straight men get out of it?
Vessa Vessa 41-45, F 13 Answers May 10, 2011

I don't care what people do with their clothes, they have the right to dress how they want.

What does offend me is when they seek my approval for it and then get huffy when I don't give it. If a man walked down the street in a dress and hose, I wouldn't say a thing to him. But if he came up to me and asked, "Do you find this sexy? Do you think I look great?" I would reply, "No, it's not sexy, it's really a turn off. And you don't look great, you look ridiculous." And all their speeches about freedom of choice and historical dress and how the fabric feels won't change how I feel about it. And it's very rude to ask my opinion and then chide me for how I think.

Cross dress if you want, it's your life and your choice. But if you ask me, don't get nasty when I give you my answer.

I have a tattoo on my shoulder. If a stranger came up to me and said "Tattoos on women are gross and slutty," I'd be very offended, not by their opinion but by their intrusion in my life. But if I pulled down my shirt and said "What do you think of this?" they have the right to say it looks stupid, and I wouldn't be angry they said so. By asking I'm actually intruding on them.

I never thought much about crossdressers until I joined EP. Now I've lost all respect for them because they cry for freedom of choice, but deny my freedom of choice to answer truthfully.

Best Answer

Well spoken, Miss. Bravo !

Best Answer

I agree. People can dress as they like, as long as certain body parts are covered in public. That includes men in nylons, people who wear trashbags, and even nightgowns and slippers if they want. And it is reasonable that if you ask someone's opinion, you should be prepared for honesty. That mentality that says "This is how I feel and I have a right to it" goes for people who are asked their opinions as well.

Best Answer

Damn, Katia... will you marry me ????

Best Answer

I seem to recall that J. Edgar Hoover was into it. I have always assumed that in many cases it is a fetish which does make it sexually related.

Best Answer

I tended to think so when I found out about heterosexual men doing it. Seemed simple. I am considering now that other reasons might exist too.

Best Answer

I will answer your question with another question and the answer is what you are looking for.

Why do straight woman like dressing in males clothes?

For me its the feel.

Male clothes are very boring if you ask me and I am supposed to have thick skin to handle the harshness of male clothes.

Womans clothes are made for soft skin and I have lots of female friends that like me in a dress, so there.

Best Answer

I don't know of women who do specifically dress in "men's" clothes...as in things that are thought of as specifically for men, like men's briefs or suits or ties...though it's true, there aren't many things that are "just for men". Not so many as in a woman's complicated wardrobe. I have worn my dad's old shirts when i do yardwork...is that kind of what you mean? I wear them because they are lightweight and not clingy like most women's clothes. And they have pockets for what I need outside.

Best Answer

because its sessy. No the population of males who wear tight pants now is uncanny. I have indeed seen a man who wore a dress and heels ..i mean MANLY MAN, buff and balding. I love that freedom of choice. It makes me think "who really cares what anyone thinks" Everyone should always wear what they wear with confidence.

Best Answer

maybe they aren't really straight,none of my straight friends wear women clothes.

Best Answer

it's a sensory, tactile, emotional thing, it's fine with me if some guy wants to wear my Granny panties, I'm a free spirit that way.

Best Answer

I am more into undressing women in clothes............

Best Answer

Can we just call them cross dressers so I don't have to wonder about my straight man?

I never knew this either lol

Best Answer

I hadn't known about it until EP. LOL (This can be an eye opening place.) Though I had heard of it in bisexuals...but not heterosexuals, unless it was to be funny.
O.O

Best Answer