If the most common excuse is "because they're teens", then why not educate them at a faster rate, since they're growing up faster?
BackUpLeela BackUpLeela 31-35 19 Answers Mar 2, 2012

What about adult mums that are stupid as well<br />
don't single out a certain age for being a idiots as idiots are all ages

Best Answer

Well, they are teens :)

Best Answer

They were stupid before the fact..

Best Answer

Hence, the reason they were dumb enough to get pregnant... But I'm trying to understand WHY are they so stupid in the first place?

Best Answer

Because they are young and impulsive, and don't think of the consequences of their actions.

Best Answer

Inexperienced teens

Best Answer

Teen fathers are not the sharpest tacks in the box either.

Best Answer

because there kids and that's what they will act like?

Best Answer

Maybe because they are to young to be moms. It disgusts me that young kids, like 14 can have kids.

Best Answer

i feel for the babies

Best Answer

You mean the show? If yes, well to get the most attention and air time, drama sells. A real low point if you ask me, people becoming famous for having a child whilst a child themselves.

Best Answer

one word<br />
"teen"

Best Answer

Legend!!

Best Answer

many teen mom's I know had no idea their lives would change when they had a baby. Figured they could go on partying and carrying on and "someone" 'anyone" would look after their baby, while they partied on. The are barely experienced in banking, eating right, working, getting their education and planning for a good future.

Best Answer

inexperience and idiocy is common in all demographics

Best Answer