XxCupcakeLoverxX XxCupcakeLoverxX 26-30, F 8 Answers Aug 7, 2012 in Parenting & Family

they're still learning about themselves & others... i used to be like this

Best Answer

I tried last semester in college she was 19 i was 22 i couldn't deal with her curiousity so we didn't end up being friends she needed someone at her age i believe she was still going throw her rebellious years and she didn't give a damn because she wasn't serious. Teenagers are different now these days I was once a teenager and its was hard grow up and not become a girly happy sunshine goofy and mean. I didn't had so many friends but most of the time i'm my own person. you can't really be friends with them your a teenager once next thing you know you're a adult. if your lucky to see a teen that is calm and helpful sure why not.

Best Answer

I dunno if it's just teens. Should be judged on a case by case basis, I think.

Best Answer

You were deciding if you should be friends. That's the exact behaviour you describe. You see friendship is natural and just develops. It's not a decision process in any way. You like people or you don't. End of story.

Best Answer

I was making sure they weren't potential backstabbers

Best Answer

Its normally because of parents spoiling them or they dont care. Or they moved a lot or never actually had a stable home. <br />
Just ingore them. They're normally up to no good. <br />
I was friends with quite a bit of them.

Best Answer

How did you get along with the meanies?

Best Answer

My personality allows me to get along with anyone. They weren't really my friends. Like I wouldn't of done everything they did. They pretty much came to me because I'm pretty good at solving problems and drama. And they knew not to be mean to me or around me because they know I don't allow bullying around me.

Best Answer

Believe me, it's not just teens.

Best Answer

old people too?

Best Answer