Yelling at men gets exhausting?

Best Answer

because i'm losing blood. -_-

Best Answer

You get cramps and that **** hurt, we don't want to move. What else is there to do but ***** then?

Best Answer

Usually because it causes a bit of anemia. At least that's what happens in my case.<br />
I think that ovulating can cause a rise in body temperature...almost like having a low grade fever. That is a bit trying on the body. Then, with menstruation, the lining of the uterus is shed, along with some other blood loss. That's what can cause a bit of a drop in hemoglobin or slight anemia. I have to take iron during that time, which helps a bit. I still generally just want to SLEEP for a couple of days straight. It's also true too, that if a woman has any other conditions, like fibromyalgia or thyroid problems, those will often flare in response to her cycles, the worst usually being the week before she menstruates.

Best Answer

LOL. When my fibro flares up, and I'm on my cycle, I'm worth about 2 cents.

Best Answer

I think it's just an excuse to get out of s.ex

Best Answer

A headache only lasts for one night. The other lasts a whole week. Got any cake?

Best Answer

Actually, sexual activity has been shown to relax a woman's pelvic muscles and ****** relieves cramps. It can also ease or regulate the blood flow. Just a note. lol

Best Answer

I know. Glad you brought that up

Best Answer

Because being irrational and dramatic and angry takes a lot of energy!

Best Answer

bloody hell I am past all that and still tired :(

Best Answer

watch hyde and jekyll...^_^

Best Answer

suddenly, the One felt ill?

Best Answer