SaxPower SaxPower 31-35, T 22 Answers Apr 25, 2012

because they are people and not man pleasing robots

Best Answer

Good one!

Best Answer

thank you

Best Answer

This is an unfair stereotypical question that it's either or. A women can be sweet and pleasing and at the same time be strong willed. It doesn't imply weakness it just depicts a small sliver of ones character or behavior. What the relationship is, what the man is is totally undefined and I hope that 'men aren't also just grouped as one type of person.

We are individuals as well as the roles we choose to play.

Best Answer

Thank you Roger Thompson. Hurray! Yes, you can be determined and sweet and pleasing too. In today's world, a sweet violet would be trampled over. Sure there are men out there who would protect us - but roles are a bit confused now.

Best Answer

it's all about communication and the hope of shared values.

Best Answer

I am all for feminism in the world. Having strong willed women portray their opinions, exercise their rights and strive for sexual equality.

My gripe is that they seem to be reluctant to speak and iron at the same time.....?

Best Answer

yur a dead man

Best Answer

.. :)

Best Answer

Ha ha! Ironing gets done if he makes the dinner or whatever.

Best Answer

The way most men act, they are lucky to get a woman at all. "raises eyebrow" Does it really matter?

Best Answer

I prefer the sweethearts that aim to please. Give me one that looks like Olivia Newton John

Best Answer

Who says you have to have one or the other? I believe in being kind and pleasing, but one also has to stand their ground and respect their own individuality and independece. You can be a great partner and lover without being too dominating, controlling or opinionated. But I feel it is unhealthy to always be "safe and nice and pretty and dainty" and just let your partner call the shots while you sit back and don't question anything. People should not be automatons for the sake of being nice and sweet.

Best Answer

Very good points. Why narrow our personalities down to black and white?

Best Answer

this is a trick question, right?...

Best Answer

sweet and pleasing? who wouldn't want to be with someone who knows what they want.and had confidence.

Best Answer

well i perfur sweet and pleasing women myself,

Best Answer

WHY NOT BOTH?!

Best Answer

A mix of both is magic to me.

Best Answer

I'm a sucker for sweet women. Sweet is very sexy. Kind is irresistable.

Best Answer

I think the opposite is true. Men for the most part tend to have issues with women who are independent and tend to speak their mind. I am one of those women and men have told me I tend to intimidate them. If they are attracted to women who are strong-willed then they do not date them. They date women who are passive and allow the men to control the relationship and be dependent on the man to make the decisions. That tends to be a societal norm though. A man is deemed weak if he cannot provide and take care of the woman. There are exceptions to every rule. I guess there are men out there who are attracted to women with a strong character but I haven't met too many of them. Unfortunately what men don't realize is that Women who play that role all day long will generally let their guard down and let the man take the lead in the relationship because she needs a break from always being in total control and being the decision maker in her work life and extended family life.

Best Answer

Unfortunately, sometimes, there is another element. Women become strong willed because they have had to fend for themselves for a while. When a man comes in and he does provide and care for a woman, she can then relax but......some women are strong willed full stop and don't LET the man protect etc. because she doesn't want that (present company excluded!)

Best Answer

Women in general are attracted to attractive men.

Best Answer

not true, I like geeks

Best Answer

But you find them attractive right? So, if you find geeks attractive then then you are attracted to an attractive guy.

Best Answer

Strong willed could mean different things to different people. I like women capable of in dependant action with an interest in life who possess depth ,kindness and intelligence. Sweet and pleasing could mean a lot of things to different people to but I suspect to many men it would mean a cowardly girly girl that would hide behind them or run crying to them as soon as something went wrong. Men like that are as sickening as the pathetic women that leach off them.

Best Answer

I have found the opposite to be true -- most of the guys I've known tend to prefer sweet, pleasing, passive women, not that there's anything wrong in that.

Best Answer

u can be strong-willed,sweet and pleasing.

Best Answer

I think people are naturally attracted to people who are just themselves and don't put on pretenses to get approval...because I believe deep down inside, that's how we all want to live.

Best Answer

They aren't

Best Answer