God blessed their genes, because they stayed neutral.

Best Answer

If we all stayed neutral Hitler would have won the war

Best Answer

But can you imagine how beautiful we'd all be?

Best Answer

Who could ever resist the Vikings?

Best Answer

Yes, but for a long time before that very few people could...

Best Answer

Because they are shiny and women like shiny things, if they were any more white they would be transparent. :)

Best Answer

You can see them and the Great Wall of China from the moon

Best Answer

It must be the same explanation for the women

Best Answer

I am American, and my boyfriend is Swedish. Before I met him, I had never seen a man so beautiful. He is tall, blond, he has blue eyes and he is an exceptional lover. . He has a really beautiful dress style and he's just .. perfect! Even before I met him, I thought Alexander Skarsgard was really sexy. Now I have my own Swedish and he is a hundred times sexier than Alexander. THANK SWEDEN!

Best Answer

proud to be a swede ;)

Best Answer

It is about the genes I think. I love Swedish men a lot. They are mostly tall, blue eyed, strong and lovely. And I know so many Russian, Polish, Greek, Turkish, American girls who adore Swedish men...

Best Answer

Perhaps you should revise your question so that it would be: Why do so many Swedish men (and women) think they're so goodlooking?<br />
Surely, beauty can be considered a matter of taste, but there has to be some borderline where one can state that no... this is definitely not beautiful. In my book, Swedish men and women are on an average definitely NOT good looking, but rather unattractive. Out of every 30 or 40, you can find one which is looks decent. VERY good looking Swedes are even harder than that to find. But of course there will always be those who have bad taste and who think that people with piggy or potatoe noses pointing upwards so that you can see what their nostrils contain, is beautiful. And if you like women and men who dye their hair blond to live up to the myth that Swedes are blond, then you won't be dissapointed either. If in addition to that you like people who dress like crap, you'll probably love the Swedes... and if you even like people who think they're so hot and all that... when they're absolutely not, then you should definitely move there if you don't live there already!

Best Answer

Didn't notice the men but the women WOW

Best Answer

In the genes and the jeans

Best Answer

Because to many blonde hair & blue eyes is appealing, they have regular features & look like like Brad Pitt or better.

Best Answer

can you named one?

Best Answer

Sven

Best Answer

Alexander Skarsgard =)

Best Answer

Are they, I thought it was the Sweish women who were hot.

Best Answer

Hitler killed all the usless and ugly ones, so there is only good looking left

Best Answer