abica2006 abica2006 22-25, F 21 Answers Aug 21, 2012 in Empowerment

If you love them, that's what matters. They're really no one else's business. I've had mine going back 30 years.

Best Answer

if you love them,be yourself and enjoy!And I have no tattoos.

Best Answer

who the f-ck considers it awful? tattos are awesome lol

Best Answer

Every effing bible thumping, "turn or burn", Jesus ***** I come across...lol

Best Answer

if you like them good... I think if they are small, maby ok. But tats remind me of dirty, smelly,old saggy boob, tank top wearing biker girls. Sure you dont fit that!!

Best Answer

u kiddin...i cant wait to get my tats in dec...tats r the hottest thing in the world...

Best Answer

I love tattoos! They are not awful at all, don't let other people tell you different.

Best Answer

A lot of closed minded, usually "religious" types consider tattoos to be awful or bad. Some of them like to say it is self-mutilation. I don't think so. What you put on your body is your choice, and no one else. I think tattoos are cool, and and plan to get several more. I have two right now.

Best Answer

tattoos are super sexy

Best Answer

i love mines too!!=)

Best Answer

dont mind them for these kind of people are sad, very very sad people, lonely and desperate to be happy...they are hiding in a closet with full of bones and $hits and these people would die without being truly happy..

Best Answer

-_-

Best Answer

I'm not a fan of tattoos. I have seen some nice ones but tattoos are subjective to the viewers taste. This includes the owner. Taste change and people change. Tattoos are permanent. You could grow as a person and be stuck with a tattoo that represented you as a teen and not at all as you are when you are 30 or 50. That's the main thing I don't like about them. I'm 44 and I know I am very different person now than I was in my 20s.

Best Answer

In this culture tattoos used to be associated with some very unsavory types of people. They've become more mainstream lately and lots of different types of people are getting them now but for some people the old association still remains. I don't like tattoos but I don't try to make people feel bad because they have them. I suspect that if some folks are giving you a hard time about them they might be trying to shock you into seeing it their way.

Best Answer

The body is a temple... You know the bit. People who are very judgemental may condemn you for what you choose to put on and in your skin. I'm sure you knew that before you got inked. If you like tattoos, great! Others don't. You can't win em all!

;)

I personally do not care for face tattoo's. A lot of native american youth have these tear drops tattooed on their faces... I find that a little off putting. Prison style tattoo's are not attractive to me at all. I've seen more tattoo's that I thought were hideous then i've seen nice ones. With that being said though, the ones that are nice can be absolute works of art.

Best Answer

tattoos on a woman are good looking...so consider yourself lucky!

Best Answer

The way I see it society has always identified them with the outcasts....the bad guy/girl. And thanks to the media they still refer to them as a tabu. Personally Im not offended by them...I don't have any..but I do like some of the art work I see. To each his own...live n let life!!!!

Best Answer