yogaqueen yogaqueen 46-50, F 16 Answers Aug 19, 2010

And adults aren't????

Best Answer

Not all teens are. A lot of us have to deal with more then you know and are way more selfess then you know. But a lot are selfish and narcissistic as well.

what? hahaha. You have No ******* idea what I have been through.

Best Answer

oh yeah i know what you mean shopping in the mall can be so streesful

Best Answer

Because they think everything is about "them".

Best Answer

Because many people tell them how to behave and they feel stifled.

They want more autonomy yet need help from adults.

Best Answer

They haven't lost their "rose-colored glasses" like we have. lol

Nor have they lost any hair like my husband. That'll take the wind out of your sails. :)

Best Answer

calling yourself a queen, really? you're in no way narcissistic at all, no siree

Best Answer

They don't have any fear of being type cast in life generally, they scare me because I see them so involved in what is good for them by their standards and wonder what happened to self control mechanism that makes them run willy nilly without a care about the internet and self promote the insanity that they are becoming.

Best Answer

It is a natural part of development because it is important that we learn to take care of "# 1" first. Once we learn how to take care of ourselves, we can move forward into learning how to take care of others.

Best Answer

I think that adults think teens are narcissists, because they think that when a teenager does something it is only to benefit themselves, when in actuality most teens do the things that they do for other people, whether it be friends family or just someone who needs their help. Teenagers these days go through a lot. If i had more support from my mother (she thought i was so full of myself) I probably would have been able to tell her about the drug addiction, and get help sooner.

All im saying is dont underestimate the lives of teenagers. they go through some rough ****.

Best Answer

not all are your just being judgemental u cant label a whole group by your experiences because there is no way in hell you know all the billions if teens in the world

Best Answer

Poor parenting.

My cousin is very narcissistic and its because her parents treat her like she's the most important and no one else is nearly as important as she. If her parents made her experience more of a well rounded life so she could see how fortunate she is, then I think she would have a much better perspective.

Best Answer

Only our president is!!!

Best Answer

haf yet to liten to prophetic words from Oscamus Wisemus

Jah , for Eric (Morecambe)

Best Answer