I need a girl who's good-looking and smart.
CompassionateCoffee CompassionateCoffee 13-15 15 Answers Apr 26 in Dating & Relationships

http://i.imgur.com/JurhCuF.jpg<br />
Well, I'll let you decide. xD

Best Answer

Why are you licking that calculator?

Best Answer

I'm objectum sexual. That calculator, Pierre, is my boyfriend. I'm madly in love with him. He's on my shoulder right now x3

Best Answer

are you only numsexual, or are there things other than calculators you like?

Best Answer

Other than calculators and mathematical concepts? Not really xD I guess I like some measurement devices.

Best Answer

They cant help it if your not up to scratch, and what your asking for sounds shallow to me.

Best Answer

*you're; I see you are one of the unintelligent ones.

Best Answer

Wow you must be the expert in that field of recognising unintelligent people , do i remind you of some of your friends or maybe your mother and father. Now run home little man, go on before your dinner gets cold, tonight its gruel your favorite.

Best Answer

well they want attractive and smart people too

Best Answer

Correction, you want a girl who's good-looking and smart.

Best Answer

Need, actually. Everyone needs love.

Best Answer

You're picky and have standards for what a girl should be. That's not a need, that's a want. Love is blind and does not mind physical features, whereas your prerequisites do mind physical features, so it's not a need, it's a want for something that is attractive to you.

Best Answer

Thank you:) at least one teenage boy has some ****** sense of what a relationship should be based on

Best Answer

I know

Best Answer

I understand what you are feeling but is is the oter way for me

Best Answer

*other*

Best Answer

Surely not

Best Answer

Show me the money!

Best Answer

what you mistake for shallowness is really a reluctance to talk to you

Best Answer

Is it?

Best Answer

By the way dude...don't set standards unless you can meet your own okay buddy?

Best Answer

Oh, but I can. I am intelligent, and I think I am fairly good-looking.

Best Answer

you cant find her if you are not attractive

Best Answer

Is that so?

Best Answer

yes
and act cool
it will make you attractive

Best Answer

Theyre the most shallow cuz everyone has put them on this big *** pedastle their whole life accompanied by a big *** Hugh horse as well...*******<br />
Anyway, its really not hard to find a cute smart girl you just gotta still focusing on the ******* I mentioned earlier<br />
But if course you're a teenage boy so I'm basically preaching to the choir right now..

Best Answer

I am not like other teenagers at all. I'm not shallow or dense.

Best Answer

How do you know you're not like other teenagers?? Oh because you added "smarts" to your girlfriend application so that automatically shows you aren't shallow.

Best Answer

I do not like shallow people, it's just the way I am.

Best Answer

because their looks.

Best Answer

always?

Best Answer

and btw, if you'll forgive me saying so, if you want a girl that's both good-looking and smart then you're attracted to superficial qualities of power, as neither of these things are virtues

Best Answer

not that i'm saying i don't want a smart looker myself

Best Answer

= ]

Best Answer

My guy simply needs to be smart, but what I don't look for in looks, I look for in a higher demand for intellect xD

Best Answer