Seriously, what a bore.
shiroblanc shiroblanc 22-25, F 13 Answers Jul 31, 2013 in Community

Christian league.

Best Answer

I've been wondering the same thing. I think it's either EP doing it, or some people just don't like humor of any kind. I've noticed several people have left. I'd like to know where they went and I'd follow them.

Best Answer

I think it's EP...the responses are way too fast, even if we do have prude, self-righteous people who find everything offensive, I doubt they're bored enough to monitor this board every second. This site is becoming so G-rated I won't be surprised if we start seeing pink ponies and rainbows

Best Answer

That wouldn't surprise me at all. It has changed so much in the past few months, it's becoming less and less enjoyable to be here.

Best Answer

lol but on second thought I can understand why they'll do this, they probably see the majority of the members belonging in one of these 3 groups: underage, morons and perverts

Best Answer

Very true.

Best Answer

because every one is afraid to be happy again:)

Best Answer

The "powers that be" don't find it funny

Best Answer

Well I guess you don't have to worry about this question getting flagged....j/k

Best Answer

lol challenge accepted

Best Answer

EP wants to be more serious

Best Answer

Your picture makes me hysterical.

Best Answer