Love the way you wrote that up..<br />
Which would be partly why they feel the need to be mean with you ,<br />
.or the world in general ,for still more various reasons. <br />
Basically its common for people to be however they can get away with being. <br />
The masses are not smart or passionate enough to challenge the mean people on it ,since they are easily manipulated and too lazy or self-interested to put principles first. To take on people that have power can be daunting. Especially for the lowest common denominators who naturally go for the easiest option.<br />
I still think your right in saying it how you see it ,and not subscribing to shallow fakery yourself..Although there may be times where their own tactics are employed against them for the purposes of irony ,humouir ,or empathy development etc..<br />
It takes all types as they say ,and your type may be more rare ,but essential nonetheless.<br />
Sometimes we have no choice but to deal with meanies. Superficiality and dirty tricks will only get them so far. They may be training you up for bigger and better things.<br />
Thats often the case.

Best Answer

but could you tell me more about why they think they can treat me like they do? I need them to stop, and I don't want others thinking they can screw with me. thanks.

Best Answer

i like what you wrote here. they are training her. its making you a tough girl

Best Answer

How long has this been going on? You should fight them. If they are bigger than you, get connected, make more friends and become more popular. They are only popular within a certain group. If they are really hot, most other girls will envy them. If you don't have time to form alliances then tell your parents that you need to study and you can't deal with such idiots. Tell your parents you are not going back to school until they've solved the issue.
I stopped going to school when I was your age. My parents went to school and and got the guy expelled.

Best Answer

You say they're popular, probably feared more than respected. Let them be jealous, you've obviously got something precious that they know they'll never have. Stay strong lassie!!

Best Answer

well said, why don't you send an anonymous letter to the school administration?.........all the schools are in the news about bullyin ........nows the time to make a splash........hmmm? .......maybe an anonymous letter to the local newspaper too?.............to answer yur Q ........their parents dropped the ball

Best Answer

its the pecking order...like birds...they keep pecking you to keep you down. They are scared of you taking away their popularity. I would tell the teachers about their actions and start documenting what they do so you have a record. You can take that to the principal and show times and dates and what was happening. That makes a better case for you.

Best Answer

There are always going to be mean girls in this world. But what I do is take the high road and ignore them or occasionally think of a comeback and then march away proudly with an intact self esteem. Self esteem is tough to build on and you have to work for it. I totally feel your pain because I think these mean girls at school may just be a little jealous (I possess musical talents as well) but these chiquitas need to come to the conclusion that the attention can't always be on them and the world doesn't revolve around them.<br />
(Sorry it's such a mouthful, but when it comes to speaking my opinion I tend to make long speeches instead of comments.)<br />
Good luck dealing with those mean girls though!!! xxx

Best Answer

Girl I totally feel you!!! Like omg so crazy right?! These girls are so pretty and super popular! And that's what everyone focuses on these days! No one sees who they really are like on the inside and I can't stand it, and I'm talented musically and ya just we can zoo relate!

Best Answer

One because people allow and tolerate their behavior. Also, they know they can get away with it. Lastly, they are as insecure as the rest of us. Sad thing our world bows to the pretty people. Disgusting really.

Best Answer

they are mean coz they know that their behaviour affects you. They know that you think about them and they might also be jealous. just ignore them like they dont exist. dont talk to them or get involved in any drama. act like they arent important to you.

Best Answer

:) it is a natural part of the high school world! Some tried to bully me! But they couldnt lay me down (; i was silent but much famous and prevailing over them :)

Best Answer