Well today that number is up to 50, all the states now...the reason...they are a bunch of childlike republicans who are acting like the sore losers they are just cuz Romney, there candidate lost the election.

Best Answer

I don't think they really want to secede. I believe it's just a ploy to try and get some leverage. But the main thing it is is another step toward the next American revolution, which I truly believe will happen before the year 2100.

Best Answer

CAN IT BE AS SIMPLE AS: <br />
They are no longer the United States of America, <br />
but rather, the Divided States of American instead.

Best Answer

Is it 20 states or a few people from 20 states? Whatever the case these are not patriots in my book. The nice thing about saying you want to sesede your name goes on a list somewhere for anti-American activity. Your kids may never get that Government job they want.

Best Answer

People are pissed off at their government.

Best Answer

Union Forever! Anti-Secession Petitions Gaining Clicks, Too<br />
http://abcnews.go.com/blogs/politics/2012/11/union-forever-anti-secession-petitions-gaining-clicks-too/

Best Answer

Sore losers.

Best Answer

You'd think so, my state was involved in that back in the day, hope that isn't the case now

Best Answer

There are over 300 million people in this country and conflicting views and beliefs amoung many within these borders. Some people are more motivated by political beliefs, some by religious sensibilities, some by a mix of the two, some by economic thinking aka taxation, others by gun control, others by the importance of guns in their daily life and culture. I see nothing wrong with states or portions of states seeking their own path, provided they don't seceed from the US, although I find that highly unlikely.

Best Answer