YungTaku YungTaku 18-21, M 13 Answers Nov 15, 2012 in Politics

Well today that number is up to 50, all the states now...the reason...they are a bunch of childlike republicans who are acting like the sore losers they are just cuz Romney, there candidate lost the election.

Best Answer

people are pissed that the president is black

Best Answer

Any group that is big enough, yor going to find people who are on the outskirts of society. Racism like many other issues is not the single domain of the Republican or Conservative thinkers in society like some many claim is the case, right Charles849?

Best Answer

Yeah, like their thinking has nothing to do with his positions on the issues at all, in any real capacity? Please people, your harping on his skin color as the single motivator behind people not liking Obama is absolutely silly. Are their some people who are stupid enough to dislike him because of his skin color and for no other reason? Sure, that wouldn't, nor does it surprise me. But to say that nearly half of the US population (the part that didn't vote Obama) voted against him because he is black is crazy. I am sure if you would take the time to talk to others you would come to this realization.

Best Answer

Liberals were saying throughout the entire Bush years that W wasn't elected fairly and that W high jacked the 2000 election. They did everything they could to undermine his credibility, honesty, and authenticity. Believe me when I say this, very very few people care about Obamas skin color, they just feel his policies are completely wrong in nearly every way for the United States.

Best Answer

I don't think they really want to secede. I believe it's just a ploy to try and get some leverage. But the main thing it is is another step toward the next American revolution, which I truly believe will happen before the year 2100.

Best Answer

CAN IT BE AS SIMPLE AS: <br />
They are no longer the United States of America, <br />
but rather, the Divided States of American instead.

Best Answer

Is it 20 states or a few people from 20 states? Whatever the case these are not patriots in my book. The nice thing about saying you want to sesede your name goes on a list somewhere for anti-American activity. Your kids may never get that Government job they want.

Best Answer

People are pissed off at their government.

Best Answer

Union Forever! Anti-Secession Petitions Gaining Clicks, Too<br />
http://abcnews.go.com/blogs/politics/2012/11/union-forever-anti-secession-petitions-gaining-clicks-too/

Best Answer

Sore losers.

Best Answer

You'd think so, my state was involved in that back in the day, hope that isn't the case now

Best Answer

There are over 300 million people in this country and conflicting views and beliefs amoung many within these borders. Some people are more motivated by political beliefs, some by religious sensibilities, some by a mix of the two, some by economic thinking aka taxation, others by gun control, others by the importance of guns in their daily life and culture. I see nothing wrong with states or portions of states seeking their own path, provided they don't seceed from the US, although I find that highly unlikely.

Best Answer