CatnipEvergray CatnipEvergray 18-21, F 18 Answers Oct 24, 2012 in Community

They havn't matured yet or learnt how to socialise in a friendly way. They are probably insecure about themselves and try to feel clever and funny by putting others down. They just need to grow up. I know it's horrible but you need to stay with people who will support you :)

Best Answer

it's all about ego... making themselves feel better. Some bully because that have been bullied, some do it because they feel insecure... some do it because they dont see it as bullying but as a joke... some do it because they are mad at the world and some do it because they are just plain mean. <br />
whatever the reason, bullies are very insecure people who would rather appear aggressive than show their vulnerability.<br />
please dont ever believe that nice people always finish last. the advice i can give you is that in order to change someones bevaiour towards you, you have to change how you respond to it.I suspect that the bullies are used to your friend responding by showing submissive behaviour- if she does something different, it will throw them off balance..! even just smiling, saying "appreciate your comments- have a good day!" and walking away will confuse them! (they respond to a show of fear)

Best Answer

Big thanks! Helpful. :)

Best Answer

Because they are small minded rats.

Best Answer

Usually their own lives are so wretched and the only way they believe they can regain control and make themselves feel better about their lives is by making a decent person feel bad about themselves.

Best Answer

Yep. It sucks cuz they al'dy know how bad it feels and still make other people feel the same. -.-

Best Answer

you know - it's bound to go in full circle eventually. I had the same thing happen to me.when I was in school. Now the mean ones are on my social networking site saying 'hiiii!' to me and I'm like .... 'Um okay, whatever, bye.'
The reason why they don't care is because the emotional pay-off for them not to care is greater. It's a shame :(

Best Answer

Right. I'll tell that to my friend. :)

Best Answer

They are an inevitable part of a peer group. These kind of people grow up to be the biggest loosers, I have seen!!

Best Answer

Cause theyre jealous or insecure soooo they make theirselves feel better being bitchy to other people

Best Answer

cause they wanna be cruel to be kind and be the so called animal instinct persona who are actually the little mouse stuck in between the lions balls

Best Answer

No one really knows why, but they are, you NEED to move on, forgive and forget, not for them but for your own sake...

Best Answer

Thanks.

Best Answer

Insecurity. A lot of them do it to make themselves seem more important.

Best Answer

They make no sense, right? Sigh.

Best Answer

It is stupid behavior.

Best Answer

They are kind of like the oil which keeps society ticking over in the manner the authorities require,divide and rule.

Best Answer

Because the school creates an environment that sustains this sort of disconnect

Best Answer

How?

Best Answer

They either by lack of supervision or by apathy, allow such behavior to go even they they speak against it

Best Answer

Right.

Best Answer

Hormones mostly, it gets semi better in the real world though.

Best Answer

Lol.

Best Answer