ImOkayNow ImOkayNow 16-17, F 12 Answers Aug 19, 2011

It's not because they are child that they get abused. It's becasue those Monsters savage the weak people. If they could take a weak adult they also would do the same. Monsters are all but one and the same, their victims are the weak ones.

Best Answer

I agree, although it still hurts being called weak :/

Best Answer

Sorry. Those people think it that way, That children are weak. . .so they do the horrible things to those whom they can show power. But it is to physical aspect that monsters see them as weak. That's all. They can't see the Power tehy have, that sincere adults give them to protect them from Child abuse.

Best Answer

Child Abusers have no Kids self, but they need Kids for playing all the sexually ideas with Kids. So all Abusers take allways every Kid on himself.

Best Answer

I know that if I ever had kids I would end up abusing them. Simply because I don't like kids. I realize this. Therefore I choose to not have kids, kids would not have a nice life if they were brought up by me. People who abuse kids probably just don't realize that kind of thing and go on and have kids anyway.

Best Answer

Children are an easy target for people (usually parents) to take out their frustration on. They can't leave/support themselves, can't win a physical fight, and getting other people to intervene on their behalf in a positive way (say, the other adult doesn't believe them, or removing the child from the home isn't necessarily an improvement) is easier said than done.<br />
It's the same reason that, say, a man beats his wife in spite of perhaps loving her (in this case, there is more opportunity for gender disparity, as women are more likely to find themselves dependent upon a man and a man can usually win the fight, physically speaking). <br />
Ultimately, it boils down to the fact that many people are rather flawed, and go on to find themselves entrusted to care for children. Not much one can do about that, except try to facilitate the improvement of the child's situation (like, say, removing a child from a bad situation) and, perhaps, attempt to heal them later.

Best Answer

The reasons, and even the methods, can often be different with every case of it.

Best Answer

ask my parents. i think it's my fault but, professionals tell me otherwise.

Best Answer

I know what you mean

Best Answer