lwej6 lwej6 41-45, M 13 Answers Jun 7, 2012

In theory the under 18's are blocked from mature content, however that doesn't always work, the youngest ones that are allowed to be on site are 13yr olds, but I've seen 11yr olds putting themselves in the 18-21 age bracket so they can view the adult content. It worries me!

Best Answer

exactly and i did so when i was 16 years

Best Answer

There's a heck of a difference between 11 and 16, some of those in the children's age bracket are in fact adults, it's scares me to think what could happen!

Best Answer

I'm 16 and I've done a lot of things some adults don't even do. I've had sex, I've been drunk, I've been high, I've seen sex videos, I've even seen 2 Girls 1 Cup (NASTY). So seeing something someone posts will not kill me.

Best Answer

Because I'm mature enough, obviously when compared to some of the **** the "supposedly mature" adults or whatever put on here.

Best Answer

Because the world is a dirty unsavory place and the earlier someone learns that the better!

Best Answer

don't be a party pooper. When you make a question or story thats adult orientated theres a option you can take to restrict kids that are under 18. If you don't do this then don't bitc* about it.

Best Answer

It is too bad so many of those that post adult content don't check mark the little box blocking minors from veiwing it..If everyone did do this and keep their profile pictures non-nude people probably wouldn;t be so worried about the minors on here..

Best Answer

How you gonna stop them? Put the parents in jail? exactly what would that fix?

Best Answer

I'm under 18, and I'm mature enough to handle being here on EP. If I want to read something that might be inappropriate, that's my problem, although I usually don't read those things anyway. Personally, I think that when you sing up for EP, you should be 'monitored' for a month, and if EP thinks that you are too inappropriate, dumb, or something like that you aren't allowed on the site. That would get rid of some of the immature or stupid people on this site.

Best Answer

Many of us have asked the same question..The material that is viewed by minors on EP is prohibited by law offline and on most others sites online..I really think it is only a matter of time before someone investigates EP that can change this.. I don't see the staff doing anything at all about the adult content on here that is easily veiwable to minors, until charges are brought against them for breaking the law..

Best Answer

I think this is a question their parents should answer.

Best Answer

Kids are allowed here because not to would be a piece of God damn discrimination... all though it's not a **** site and if someone wants to post something inappropriate for children under the age of 18. It has a check box which will not allow users under 18 to see..

Best Answer

Yes it does have a check box that most adult content posters do not use...

Best Answer

That is their problem and they should be asked to fix it.. not just to kick all under 18 users...

Best Answer

I am 17 and I am mature enough to handle what people have to say.

Best Answer