Think about it.<br />
Who came up with most of the derogatory words for women? Who uses them most often and in what way? <br />
What sorts of standards has society set for women as opposed to men, and what labels are applied to women when they don't meet those standards? Who is judged more harshly for certain actions...women or men? <br />
If you consider those questions, you'll have your answer.

Best Answer

Really? When's the last time you heard of a man being stoned for infidelity?

Best Answer

When was the last time a woman was stoned in our society?

Best Answer

What does "our society" have to do with it? And it hasn't been so long since a woman was killed in an "honor killing" in my country. Besides, EP is a mix of quite a few different societies, and my point was that the prevalent attitudes toward women, across the board, are different. It hasn't been so long in my society since women were considered property.

Best Answer

Good question...I don't think about these things though.

Best Answer

Deragtory terms are ba<x>sed on who finds what disrespectful. It is depending on the person not the gender. For example "silly" could just be a playful word to one person but hurtful and deameaning to another.

Best Answer

Note most of the female insults are nearly all about choice of sexual partner: ****, *****, slag etc. There's nothing you can really say about a woman except state that she is indiscriminating in her choice of sexual partner. So really there's only one insult for women and if there was only one word for that then it'd get boring.<br />
Guys on the other hand can be called losers if they don't earn enough or aren't socially skilled enough to get laid, **** if they don't obey the rules governing displays of emotion, ******* if they don't "man" up to a situation. <br />
Simply counting the number of words doesn't really show anything, it's the number of characteristics that are used as insults that is important and in those terms men have far more to worry about. As a woman all you have to do is be discriminating in your choice of sexual partner and you'll be left alone, there are no insults for a woman who is insecure, there are no insults for a woman who is overly emotional, there are no insults for a woman who doesn't take responsibility but there are insults for men who fail to do these things or exhibit these characteristics.<br />
So clearly men get the rougher deal.

Best Answer

Because, we men are filthy, arrogant bastards, who do not think twice before insulting women. Women use such words only when they are truly hurt and angry, and are too emotional to come up with more flowery and varied expletives

Best Answer

I thimk you hit it on the head...lol

Best Answer

not necessarily.many harsh judgments have been passed against men too,some pretty ludicrous,but nonetheless having an effect on the population.

Best Answer

I don't think you're correct. LIst all the ones for women, and i will match it for men. After all, we should be creatively abusive - run out of words, move to metaphor and simile...

Best Answer

Lets go then C-nt,who-e, b-tch, tramp, witch, *****,dik-,****, hepher,trash, cow,maneater,golddiggers, baby makers,cougars and the list goes on and on.

Best Answer

mongrel, bastard, d*ckhead, *****, slob, scumbag, douche, *****, choad, ******, *****, *sshole... and the list goes on and on.

Best Answer

Some of your term examples can be used with both sex. I disagree.

Best Answer

Disagree away. Either list is ad infinitum. I think a better point is the type of abuse implied in the terms.

Best Answer

hunny karena LOLITA ma mami MIF MILF millihelen MIWLF Pebbles – PYT rasp scud sex kitten sexy mama Susan Glenn tail trim twinkie vamp whooty wild yummy mummy hosebeast, ****, damaged goods slag..theres just too many too list.

Best Answer

alot of those words are unixex..used for women as well.

Best Answer

*****, hoes, *******, tramps, chicken heads, tricks, ******, breezy's

Best Answer

Douche, scumbag, *****, choad, tool, ****,er, ****, etc. just too many to list... boring. As I said, the real conversation worth having is about reasons why the abuse is made, and for women a lot of it is '**** shaming', which is done more by women than by men.

Best Answer

Its probably the women who use them behind their " friends" backs

Best Answer

:( This kind of post makes me glad my kids are boys and not girls.Women are still treated very unfairly as a whole.Life is hard enough...I think I would die of heartbreak raising a little girl in this world.

Best Answer

"rip" is a favourite of mine its because women are more derogatory than meen

Best Answer

some men lack respect towards woman

Best Answer

they are bishes ?

Best Answer