smirkie93 smirkie93 18-21, F 97 Answers Dec 11, 2012 in Singledom

The lack of gentlewomen just became overwhelming

Best Answer

What would you expect from a gentleman?

Best Answer

I am a gentleman and proud of being one as well

Best Answer

I beg to differ. Plenty of gentlemen and plenty of gentle men. You just have to know it when you see it.

Best Answer

We have all been quaranteened in a reserve known as the Friend Zone

Best Answer

haha, priceless

Best Answer

There are.

Best Answer

guess they're just few and far between

Best Answer

Look at the answers...prince charming doesn't mean mr. muscles...it means mr. wonderful...women stopped looking within and started bypassing the great guys..they are still out there, most of them looking for great women.

Best Answer

Thanks karma. :)

Best Answer

@ Thekidsmom: Amen to that!!!

Best Answer

yup

Best Answer

Thanks guys..it's so true

Best Answer

well there is, i have one

Best Answer

well done

Best Answer

ADD me! as a "Friend with Benefits" and you'll have a second Naughty option! :)

Best Answer

There is no-one to be gentlemanly for.

Best Answer

Any man can be gentlemanly to me, I will happily have a door opened or you can help me how ever you wish just don't call me darling, my dear or sweetheart otherwise I will get cross and hit you somewhere you would rather I didn't

Best Answer

There are; maybe you've just been looking in the wrong places? (And no, @JohnTomk, it's not just an age thing.) Think about it: if you want someone who's quiet, thoughtful and respectful, you need to go to the kind of places someone like that wants to hang out. Which probably isn't a noisy bar or club. You're more likely to find them through shared interests, or in class, or other non-obvious pick-up spots. Also, they tend to fade into the background, so you may need to look carefully. Good luck! :)

Best Answer

good point! probably why i don't step foot in bars lol.

Best Answer

Good plan. :) You also have to remember that the gentlemen out there are just as tired of endless airheaded party girls. So be yourself, do things you find interesting, and keep your eyes open.

Best Answer

If you don't want your legs to be more and more a part while moving , then never step up in any bar, otherwise you will always feel pain inside your hips while moving dear.

Best Answer

Being a gentleman is a response to something. <br />
It is a response to meeting a LADY... Now where have all the Ladies gone?

Best Answer

Because it's 2012. There will be even fewer in 2013

Best Answer

I would say they are; or to be more accurate many men trying to be. To be a true gentleman requires so many traits that are so hard to master. I would say my friends and I all try to be however the composure and constant composure that comes with being a gentleman is very difficult to maintain and live at a young age. My friends and I have all tried but we have been scarred by how many women prefer douchbag-dickhead to gentleman to the point where many of my friends have adapted.<br />
Ladies if you want a gentleman don't give it up unless he is a gentleman.

Best Answer

I always try to be a gentleman, but I want a girl who is actually a lady not a "gangsta wannabe with issues and a chip on her shoulder". There are still gentlemen out there, just look more closely.

Best Answer

well sometimes being a gentlemen will get you smacked in the face

Best Answer

We're still here

Best Answer

I know 10 men who can all be gentlemen when asked

Best Answer

because... they all become gay!

Best Answer

Feminism demands equality. Unfortunately, its a two-way street. However, there is no excuse for bad manners. Example: I open doors for people. Its just being polite. Gender should not calculate into that process.

Best Answer

ask again when you're 40

Best Answer

Agreed johntonk, we are out here, but just too old for you smirkie93.

Best Answer

i knew i was born in the wrong decade lol

Best Answer

I'm am one. I have a very old spirit in me in a somewhat of a young body. I feel as though I should have been born in the early 30s or 40s. I'm am man with Integrity, strong moral values and has the outmost respect for all that live around. I'm the most patient person you should ever encounter! And I know there aren't that many out there in these day in age. With technology moving at a faster rate than we can bl<x>ink our eye lids, it's no wonder we are loosing our sense of true compassion for others. Okay I'll stop ranting for now. Don't say there aren't any Gentleman, I'm sure I'm not the only one on this planet.

Best Answer