Nearly everyday you open the papers & there is a story about a grown women molesting an underage boy (14 seems to be the favourite age)
boatrace boatrace 66-70, M 13 Answers Feb 7, 2013 in Hobbies

Females are capable of sharing in every paraphilia that men can have, including paedophilia. The fact is that female paedos have always been around, it's just that it is only fairly recently that victims' accounts of it have started to be generally believed.<br />
Also, the very differences between male and female sexual anatomy means that when a man abuses he is more likely to leave forensic evidence than a woman.<br />
Both of the above factors have resulted in far fewer prosecutions of females for this crime, but the numbers are increasing now as the reality of female sexual abuse of children is being reluctantly recognised.

Best Answer

I was gonna say something similar. They've always been around. It's just recently that the subject gets reported. It seems that pedo is the latest craze.

Best Answer

Probably lack of impulse control or decay of morals. Why are there any pedophiles at all?

Best Answer

I think this kind of stuff has always been around. We just don't sweep it under the rug any more.

Best Answer

We would need a big rug.

Best Answer

Its always happened, maybe the hot woman next door just isnt every teen males fantacy anymore xD Or it wasnt what they expected. Or she was just into some REALLY ****** up stuff

Best Answer

Because kids have it so easy! A grown woman is the fantasy of nearly all teenage males!

Best Answer

because your not banging enough girls :D

Best Answer

There aren't , statistically 12 - 18 yo boys / men are the biggest offenders .

Best Answer

I know that some women get excited at the thought, I was discussing the subject with a female friend &amp; she was getting quite flushed in the face thinking about it.

Best Answer

I don't think there are so many around at all ...

Best Answer

could have fooled me.

Best Answer

Really! What country do you live in?

Best Answer

GB.

Best Answer

Ok. I haven't hard much about stuff like that happening. Sad, huh.

Best Answer