I'm new here, but I've been checking many groups, users, questions... The thing that stands out the most: many users are not what they pretend to be, and I'm not only talking about fake hot girls here, but general fantasy. Why do people have to pretend, isn't it better to be ourselves?
Noxxys Noxxys 26-30, M 21 Answers Dec 24, 2012 in EP

I guess it's because it's virtual reality here. Anyone can be anything that they wanted as long as they remained behind their monitors and keyboards I guess..

Best Answer

It's better to be anonymous and not care. If you're looking for a girlfriend try match.com.

Best Answer

There are just as many fakes in real life.

Best Answer

Maybe you're right, they just don't dare express themselves IRL, it's probably easier here.

Best Answer

That wasn't exactly what I meant. For example, I've met those that say they play guitar, for example. Then they know maybe three chords. Or say that they don't have a significant other, and they do. Things like that.

Best Answer

I think it's because for whatever reason, people don't like themselves. So they pretend to be someone else online. Whatever floats your boat, I guess.

Best Answer

...............O.o

Best Answer

That's probably the most meaningful answers of all :)

Best Answer

Thank you I put a lot of thought into it after all ;3

Best Answer

In order to get attention you have to be interesting. I suppose people don't think they live an interesting life.

Best Answer

Like in real life you have to weed through to find those you can trust and those that will be real with you ........good luck!!!

Best Answer

weed? You got weed? Nevermind just jonesing.

Best Answer

silly little monkey doodle.....:)

Best Answer

That's life

Best Answer

no offense but you kind of sound like an *******

Best Answer

Why is that?

Best Answer

Ask me anything. You'll get the truth.

Best Answer

Who knows? Eventually you'll be able to "spot" them, & then have nothing further to do with them, if you'd prefer.

Best Answer

I think they are lonely and think no one will speak to them if they are themselves

Best Answer

They know they can leave thirsty dudes like you hanging while they sit and laugh at how you fell for their trolling again and again.

Best Answer

This isnt Facebook thankfully

Best Answer

it's to be expected for sure

Best Answer

I think some set out for 100% escapism. Otherwise, they are just plain freaks and this is there thang. I want to puke at some laugh at others cry at others and still block them immediately!

Best Answer