justallofme justallofme 31-35, M 8 Answers Jan 22 in Community

They're sick puppies, like cowards. some of them exploits wives' or whomever. some are gay, most just mentally ill gamers with other accounts, maybe in your circle. i respect anonymity, but if you're a man, then just be yourself.

Best Answer

is that the same as many women have rather beautiful avatars with a magical or fantasy theme. .. Does that mean they all about casting spells?

Best Answer

Just don't understand it clearly states they are a male when you click on the profile.

Best Answer

for me ep is about being the person you want to be ... for a shy person they may try being a bit outrageous, practicing for life, or being anonymous and asking those questions they don't feel comfortable with. .. Maybe guys who have female avatars are seeing what's it like. .. Also women do get more responses .... And maybe it's just a picture they like and means nothing more than that

Best Answer

There you go...

Best Answer

Well said

Best Answer

:)

Best Answer

They are faggots & want other guys hitting on them. I saw a ****** dressed as a woman when i went to McDonalds this morning. F'king sick.

Best Answer

ah tolerance. .. Don't you just love it! I have apicture of a cat. .. I guess that means I want a dog to chase me

Best Answer

Hmm, I never really paid attention to it. haha Well I can truthfully say that it's me in my pic.

Best Answer

They are testing the waters of the trend

Best Answer

They want people to answer their questions. I guess they think that girls get more answers.

Best Answer