JessicaLo JessicaLo 22-25, F 5 Answers Sep 6, 2012 in Community

Try living in Wisconsin where the majority of women are fat,controlling and just HATE you if you are a thin pretty woman. Honey I feel your pain. I go through that everyday, I am a bartender, weigh 110 blonde hair. But the worst is I actually am nice and compassionate. I have had nothing but BFD'S hate on me since I moved here. I know it's easy for me to say "Don't let them bother you" it's not easy.. They hate the word FAT.... Just call them out. Good luck fellow Hottie.

Best Answer

People respond to jealously and envy more than they respond to logic. Those are nasty traits in Humans...

Best Answer

well i have never had a chat with you so for now im not rude with u :-) nor would i be ........... rude nature of any person shows up when they have lot of ego about ur thots n try to oppose it ... u may not be rude from your end but ur words may have hurt their ego ......... so chill n ignore such rude people

Best Answer

Good advice! Ignore rude people!

Best Answer

thank u .... n i do the same let them utter anything just be cool as much as possible and accept whatever good for us and let the unwanted thots pass from another ear :-)

Best Answer

Some of it could possibly be out of jealousy. But I believe the bigger issue is that, beacuse they are a member here, they CAN. Like being a member gives them the right to be abrasive, insulting, anoying, and disruprive. Of course it does not. But some belive that. They are short sight individuals and think only of their own egos. And not of the feelings of others.

And lastly, there are those who are not in touch with their own feelings, making it impossib;r to be in touch with yours.

Best Answer

Well said!

Best Answer

Thank You. i was actually proud of my well thought out respnse. Not that i am in the habit of blagging.(I'm not) But when I reread it I liked it. Glad you did also.

Best Answer