seotelkniwt seotelkniwt 61-65, F 6 Answers Jan 11 in Community

People tend to be insecure and greedy. They are afraid they will lose something if they try to equalize opportunities, status, and access to wealth.

Best Answer

I could not have said it any better Zedda, thank you for your answer.

Best Answer

Cuz humans are judgmental pieces of crap who only care about themselves and what's considered the social norm of the time and such. No one cares to see others for who they really are. Makes me sad.

Best Answer

I totally agree with StormTheVixen...thank you for expressing your passionate feelings. I think we all will agree with you.

Best Answer

Thank you, just being honest. :)

Best Answer

Because a few of us are not sheep; there is a pecking order, even among sheep.

Best Answer

Who caused this "pecking order" in the first place?

Best Answer

It is not a who, as much as a what. We don't all have the same IQ, ambition, dedication, work ethic. We are not all clones of the same individual, and I am thankful for that. I am not the success that many are, nor the failure that many others are. I am not jealous of those more successful than I am. Most of them earned what they have by hard work (brainpower or muscle power) They did not get where they are by depriving someone else. I see the problem being jealously of the have nots, for something they don't have, because of their own failings. You don't get far in the world by cutting classes, standing around on the street doing drugs, having fatherless babies, whining about how the world has done you wrong.

Best Answer

it started with religion...you know, man's religion

Best Answer

False religion. True religion does not practice partiality (Acts 10:34). You are correct to a degree. :)

Best Answer