GirlyCanadian GirlyCanadian 18-21, F 25 Answers Sep 6, 2011

Thanks for the in-put. Now can you get on with your own short life?

Best Answer

It's okay hun, some women appreciate long luscious locks of hair. :)

Best Answer

Why are there so many young women on EP who don't realize the sixties were just beginning 50 years ago?

Best Answer

quietly giggling

Best Answer

yep! nobody wants to see long haired men laying about

--> i do <---

lol seriously, it doesn't matter. I actually think its quite beautiful. To each their own! Who care's what era it is?

Best Answer

why does it matter ?..it's their head.

Best Answer

:D good answer!

Best Answer

Only full grown male APES have short hair. why would a civilized man pretend to be a chimpanzee?

sorry, but your bias is purely cultural and has NOTHING to do with the reality of being human,or even humane. To judge by a person's hair shows a deep denial not only of your human nature (in favor of) a societal standard instead, but suggests as well, that you'd move the line anywhere and ridicule ANYTHING that you did not consider the 'norm' amongst your peers. your 'own' thoughts are non-existent, but instead only mimic the 'norm' for your peer group.

As a MAN with long hair, I am saddened by your lack of free thought and intelligence, and your adherence to a social standard that might one day make YOU the outcast, yet you support it.... as if it were somehow 'right'. Grow up.

Best Answer

There have always been men with long hair. Short hair is a more recent phenomenon. The 60s, by the way, began 51 years ago and ended 41 years ago. Please check your arithmetic before framing questions.

Best Answer

The 60's are over?

Best Answer

yes. you limp-brain you

Best Answer

That may be so but without them we wouldn't have the memories and photo's of "hot pants" and "(micro) mini-skirts" oh yes I think "those flimsy mini strapped halter tops" arrived during the 60's!

Best Answer

because long haired men are hawt!

Best Answer

Why are there so many women with short hair? Don't they realize short hair is for men?

Best Answer

I like it!

Best Answer

Keepin the old school alive , & Vinyls

Best Answer

hahaha They need to join them clinics... :O

Best Answer

Best Answer

I have long hair, what's wrong with it?

Best Answer

Yeah, the Flock of Seagulls swoop spike from the 80's, the halfway grown out crew cut from the 90's, and the "oh, I just rolled out of bed and came to work" look of the 2000's and 2010's are so much more attractive. Not to mention MULLETS, Mohawks, and the ever-so-classy "Heinrich Himmler" shiny bald skinhead look. Yes, quite observant of you, to point out for all of us old timers how unnatural and foolish it looks for a man to let his hair grow long enough to cover his ears. At least our generation had great music, ended a war, landed on the moon, AND invented pot. And sex. That was us, too. At Woodstock. So put that in your i-Phone and tweet it, missy.

Best Answer

Maybe it makes it easier for them to enjoy their feminine side when possible. A wig gets awful warm after a while on the head it seems to me!!!

Best Answer

heh heh, do you have a feminine side.....

Best Answer

Oh indeed I do, GirlyCanadian

Best Answer

Your assumption is so totally wrong, Munhihaussen! It has been written and documented (don't know how) by medical professionals that a vast majority of Cross-dressers are "heterosexual" males!

Best Answer

omg where are you seeing the "many long haired men"??? I need to go there, and bring one home!

Best Answer