InTheLongRun InTheLongRun 18-21, M 19 Answers Dec 18, 2013 in EP

*looks around* perverts where......HERE????? Nawww... *laughing*

Best Answer

Not on EP

Best Answer

NEVER! *grins*

Best Answer

That's something your cable company should tell you before installing internet

Best Answer

There's this many perverts everywhere.

but since this place feels anonymous and safe, they come out more.

Best Answer

It doesn't just feel that way, it is that way. I had a list of all the pervs, and pedos, and EP shut me down real quick.

Best Answer

Good question. There seems to be more here than on other similar sites. I have a feeling because they're allowed to stay more than on other sites.

Best Answer

What pervert means? What do you refer about?

Best Answer

It seems perverts, as a group, are well represented all over the internet.I would guess being a Pervert and not working ,hovering,trolling the internet for other Perverts is what you do. :)

Best Answer

Safety in numbers ?

Best Answer

Because we can ehm, they can :)

Best Answer

It's a social network site...it's kind of pretty much a given that you are going to find perverts on the social network sites.

Best Answer

I expect there to me some, but it seems to make up a very large portion of a site which is supposed to be a "safe" place, doesn't it?

Best Answer

I've been around here for 3 years and I do have to say that a lot more pervs are here now than then..EP also claims to be free of spam..but the spammers are here too.

Best Answer

No site can claim to be "safe." If you want to be "safe" from the internet, stay away from it.

Best Answer

Any site can claim whatever they want actually...

Best Answer

And I can sue them for all they're worth, when they can't keep their promise. EP like anyone else doesn't want to get sued. Ergo, they will not claim to have or give you something that they know is virtually impossible to provide.

Best Answer

Welcome to the interwebz.

Best Answer

Because rule number 34, Perverts rule the internet.

Best Answer

testosterone

Best Answer

Because this is the internet.

Best Answer

It's part of the internet.

Best Answer

You failed to answer, on THIS site. I know other sites where the number of perverts are much lower, or at least they don't make it so obvious they are perverts. Here however, it seems to have manifested into a middle aged sex fantasy site.

Best Answer

I didn't fail to answer, I answered just fine. There are so many perverts on this site, because this site is part of the internet.

Best Answer

No you did not answer the question at all. I am asking why is site is different than other similar sights that do not have such a glaring issue with perverts. I won't explain that again to you.

Best Answer

Yes, I did answer. If you're unable to read, that's not my problem.

Best Answer

Whether they make it obvious or not doesn't make them any more or less a pervert.

Best Answer

facebook, myspace, and other's make it possible to actually become perverts. Many girls from myspace hookedup with older chaps, many underage girls from facebook are hooking up with older gents. Here it's anonymous, and nobody gives out personal information like they do on myspace or facebook. Notice how we all have usernames, very few idiots use their real names, and they are the ones coming from facebook.

Best Answer