max2012 max2012 26-30, M 14 Answers Dec 2, 2012 in Community

lol, I have thought the exact same thing. I mean, there are 13-15 year olds talking to/interacting with 50-60 year olds. Seems odd. O_O

It's probably not feasible to have 'age' sections.

Best Answer

Maybe Harold and Maude started this site.

Best Answer

Sometimes. I've come across people who where older than me and acted like they where 4. I've come across people who where younger than me and acted extremely mature. Though I find it harder to get through to someone who is younger, especially on suicide. It's almost as if they've already made the decision and they want to hear people egg them on. When it's not given to them, they get mad and ignore everything that I say.

Then again..I've always spoke from my mind. Not everyone likes that because not everyone likes to hear the truth but if they'd notice, I'm not trying to be mean, I'm just saying what they need to hear, not what they want to hear.

Best Answer

I am really young, and I think I give some great answers that I actually think through. Why should age matter if an answer is helpful?

Best Answer

Good for you for being thoughtful :)

Best Answer

I feel ancient now :O

Best Answer

Yes, but it is not a matter of age. It is a matter of culture & attitude. Some of them are quite wize, and I appreciate those.

Best Answer

I don't know , usually I just comment on things not really

Best Answer

yes i do. the young ones think they know about life and the old ones think they're better than everybody else.

Best Answer

So true

Best Answer

You are half right.

Best Answer

that was a generalization, there are exceptions to every rule.

Best Answer

I Feel the Q&A Section brings them together a lil bit

Best Answer

The really young ones yes but I haven't seen any really old ones yet

Best Answer

Theres 50 to 60 yr olds you havent seen them?

Best Answer

I thought you said really old

Best Answer

There are some 70+ ones. I am close.

Best Answer