lovaticforever13 lovaticforever13 13-15, F 11 Answers Nov 19, 2012 in Dating & Relationships

It's happened to me twice...my steady boyfriend in high school, with my best friend...when I went away for the summer...and my son's father, my ex-husband. There are some boys...(I won't dignify them by calling them men)....who feel they need to sample every dessert on the dessert table, and they can't settle for just one. They don't feel true love in their hearts...who knows what goes on...just lust, mostly.

Best Answer

I loved your true answer

Best Answer

Yes unfortunately it happens all the time and it hurts. You just want to hurt the person who cheated on you so bad, but you can't. Or if you're the one who cheated you would want to hurt yourself to make up for the pain you caused someone that you cared for. In the end people who cheat and who are cheated on have to learn to forgive themsleves and the ones who hurt them. And that's just life.

Best Answer

Cheating become a social practice these days..hardly very hardly few are loyal to their partners..

Best Answer

yes all the time

Best Answer

19% of women and 22% of men.

Best Answer

yes, proven and tested by NASA scientist.

Best Answer

Where are you from

Best Answer

Florida

Best Answer

Are people so good at your place

Best Answer

I've never dated anyone before, although there is the one guy...

Best Answer

Wat 1 guy are u dateing him nw

Best Answer

I wish I was, I have a HUGE crush one him!

Best Answer

Since my guys in the navy I don't have a choice but to trust he loves me and is only mine. But I do have an ex that may or may not have. I honestly dont know for sure but he was very smitten with several girls while we dated. After we broke up I kept hearing how he was dating multiple girls. By that point I didn't really care since I was done with him but the idea he was is irritating. Current bf.. Amazing. Love him so much! Don't think he ever would do anything :) I found a keeper.

Best Answer