qtproteje qtproteje 36-40, M 9 Answers Jun 19 in Community

People come here to vent and talk about stuff. At least that's what I do. (I'm one of the depressed people)

Best Answer

well life is no walk in the park as they say.

Best Answer

It is a part of my illness , but i'm doing good last few months , but it's like a plague it's spreading worldwide .

Best Answer

Because they don't go outside. I think people try to find some sort of life on the internet and there isn't such a thing..

Best Answer

You don't need the "here". There are many depressed people, all over. But this site is used to vent. Think of it this way, though: If the depressed people on EP suddenly disappeared, the majority would be perverts and people desperate for a f***.

Best Answer

Depression is a lie.

Best Answer

Unfortunately, depression is something that's stigmatized by society. Many of the people you see in the real world are just hiding their pain. Since EP is anonymous, people don't have to hide their feelings here. That's why it looks like there's a discrepancy b/w here and your daily encounters

Best Answer

to vent. not feel alone.

Best Answer

I don't know but I like to help them

Best Answer