Should it be normal being able tracking you down, knowing all your hobbies, account-numbers, passwords, knowing all you stated on the internet even when it was meant to be private? Etcetera? Some people seem to think so.
wannashareit wannashareit 51-55, M 7 Answers Dec 11, 2012 in Hobbies

Until it bites them in the a/ss, they don't care.

Best Answer

That hurts!

Best Answer

You're right, in particular I can't understand why long-haired bisexual Dutch male computer geeks born in summer 1958 share so much information on the Internet.

Best Answer

LOL; that's a good one, BUT I choose for that! Was common knowledge already only not to you ;-). Thank you Sherlock! ;-)

Best Answer

As long as you choose it's okay. I know other people who complain about lack of privacy but don't do anything to protect theirs.

Best Answer

Privacy is extremely important on the internet, but some people are just open books.. Some websites do cross the barrier though, where you can look up someone's address just by knowing their email address, which I personally believe is unconstitutional...But, we just have very few laws regarding the internet privacy and internet safety.<br />
Now, as to why people don't understand, it is probably because it is just so easy to fill out. We are encouraged by a lot of sites to put as much information about ourselves as we can, and it never warns us that the whole world will see what we put down.

Best Answer

I think you are quite right.

Best Answer

did anyone at gun point asked you to post them ?

Best Answer

Yes of course. I even have to pay for it ;-)

Best Answer

i must say ... you are ruined

Best Answer

Not yet ;-)

Best Answer

yeah ... but pretty soon you will be

Best Answer

Won't everybody? ;-)

Best Answer